Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We have something called Chicken bacon ranch pizza in our area that is very good. 

Chicken and bacon sounds good, but not really a fan of ranch dressing :dunno:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We have something called Chicken bacon ranch pizza in our area that is very good. 

They have that here too but always put to much ranch on it

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They have that here too but always put to much ranch on it

Not fan of alot of sauce of any kind on pizza, that Clams and garlic pizza sounds awesome. 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Chicken and bacon sounds good, but not really a fan of ranch dressing :dunno:

Some places put ricotta cheese on the pizza, one place has a perogie  pizza, never tried that one.

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yep…there is a small chain around here called BC Pizza that makes those…pretty good.👍🏼

• Like 1

Hot and sticky here so I went with a turkey sandwich with pepper jack, cukes and Mayo and smear of hot, sweet mustard. Thrown in some Better Made Rainbow Dark Chips and some dill pickles and we got a party!! 🤣🥴

• Like 4

Ground sirloin with mushrooms and baby swiss and a garden salad with sundried tomato vinaigrette dressing. First green peppers and roma tomatoes from the garden. Delicious!

20220719_180007.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Ground sirloin with mushrooms and baby swiss and a garden salad with sundried tomato vinaigrette dressing. First green peppers and roma tomatoes from the garden. Delicious!

20220719_180007.jpg

OK I already ate and you just made me hungry again,,,damn hash for dessert doesn't help.

crock pot chicken thighs with an asian sauce , rice, salad with lettuce and tomatoes from my garden , topped with blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing. ice cream before the night ends . :)

• Like 3

Wife made fish tacos last night. I could eat these for days. Just a simple baked tilapia with some various seasonings. Homemade slaw and spicy Mayo. So good

image.jpg

• Like 6

Sliced Beef Brisket from Jack Stack Barbecue out of Kansas City - got a surprise gift box yesterday from my current client in Kansas!   MmmmmmMMMMmmmmm was this good!!

87EA5851-0C3F-4498-A71A-2D68F0D2C7BA.jpeg

• Like 3

Took the son out to the Minnetonka Drive in for Hot Rod night.  Was so busy I couldn't park my car in the "show" area.  Last night that we were solo before his brother returns from the BWCA so it was some bonding over muscle cars.  So a double cheeseburger, fries and a root beer.

• Like 3