Check your account email address ×

What's your favorite meal?

ckf

Red Sea part today ?

i sided with Mainecat and disagree with Zamb.

lol. But, it’s food. Not ideas/opinions/beliefs/politics / etc. Mainecat is a tool for sure. But the food ? Oh, yum !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Red Sea part today ?

i sided with Mainecat and disagree with Zamb.

lol. But, it’s food. Not ideas/opinions/beliefs/politics / etc. Mainecat is a tool for sure. But the food ? Oh, yum !

I dont mind lobster but let's be honest is anything dipped I'm butter really bad ? I like crab texture better than lobster .if doing shell fish 

I’m born and bread new england, never far from sea coast. I live snd die new england seafood. Same with boating and snowmobiling. I love it, i base my life around it, so I stay ! Lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CFM said:

I side with Mainecat here. My favorite foods too. We both are from New England. It’s priced no where near caviar. My favorite local place sells a large lobster roll and big whole belly clam plate for $35 together this year. Yes, this year of crazy high prices.

And it’s so dam goid, plus we go by boat. Right clown550 ? Lololololol

The best baked stuffed lobster restaurant was down the street. Unfortunately they retired after many decades, sold the place, and new owners went bankruot 1st year. :( Total bummer.

Baked stuffed lobster is awesome too. I can eat 3-4 steamed lobsters dipped in butter with a bucket of steamed clams. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont mind lobster but let's be honest is anything dipped I'm butter really bad ? I like crab texture better than lobster .if doing shell fish 

Fried lobster dipped in butter does not suck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

While i love fresh corn I cut it off the cob I hate the gross feeling eating it.  

Ill slobber that shit all over myself. And want the ribeye bone in. Fucking caveman style!

• Thanks 2

Pussy,,aged 18.7 years,,perfection! The pee taste is gone and not old enough to get fishy.Some don't even need the hair removed,,just wispy silk ,,ready to eat!! Man I haven't had any in 25 years since my party house shut down.

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pussy,,aged 18.7 years,,perfection! The pee taste is gone and not old enough to get fishy.Some don't even need the hair removed,,just wispy silk ,,ready to eat!! Man I haven't had any in 25 years since my party house shut down.

You get flap Jack lips and like it…. :)