Check your account email address ×

Meat means death?

ckf

8 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I don't know about you @HSR you sure like to follow @Badger** around alot.  He adds a lot of LOL to your site and I like his comments most times.  You chase him away and you will end up like john dee.com dead in the water.  I enjoyed that thread.  To see a cappy post was pretty cool to.  Sometimes history is worth bringing to the top.  Why ya gotta dig at badger??

He's got me on ignore so I'm just having fun :bc: He also told a bunch of lies about me so he can fuck off :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I mean come on @HSRhow could any man complain about what is in this post.  Pretty sure it hits 3 of the top 5 things men think about!!!!!  Atleast this guy!!!!

Ya maybe I was to hard on the guy form Canada, but he told a BS lie and I let him have it with all guns, must be the Irish part of me, I'll work on it and you guys don't need the extra drama on the site. :bc:

Enjoy your meal its finger licking good. :whistle: 

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Ya maybe I was to hard on the guy form Canada, but he told a BS lie and I let him have it with all guns, must be the Irish part of me, I'll work on it and you guys don't need the extra drama on the site. :bc:

Enjoy your meal its finger licking good. :whistle: 

You’re not Irish you’re an American.1 of us was born in Ireland and it wasn’t you.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You’re not Irish you’re an American.1 of us was born in Ireland and it wasn’t you.

Well I thought you were done trolling so turn things back on to see this, Poopoo was right and I think others are taking notice to your trolling also. How in the hell do you know where I was born?? And where did I say I was born in Ireland?  More lies HSR or was it on the entrance exam to get on FS. :whistle: 

I am Irish Scottish and Welsh but #1 I am an American something you will never know anything about.   :usflag: Without us you would be Russia like it or not. 

Edited by Badger**

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Digs up a 5 year old thread for attention :lol: He'll be SOOOO happy he got 2 likes :roflcrying:

Don't be jelly!!!  :cop:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HSR is fukkin around with my profile everybody!!  

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Grounds for impeachment, just saying. :whistle:

:lol2:

Columbo and Matlock at work :lol:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Grounds for impeachment, just saying. :whistle:

:lol2:

Hey badge, maybe I'll invite him to LOBSTERFEST ONTARIO, and when he gets drunk, I'll have three previously-convicted men of color, beat him like a rented mule!!!   LMMFAO!! How bou dah, Steve!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2: 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Columbo and Matlock at work :lol:

You should stop your looking like a fool, are here to work with members and build this site up or are you here to tear members down.:dunno:

Something you may want to ask yourself. :read:

Edited by Badger**

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You should stop your looking like a fool, are here to work with members and build this site up or are you here to tear members down.:dunno:

His activity level has increased quite a bit lately, it seems.    

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

His activity level has increased quite a bit lately, it seems.    

I heard from one of the guys he had knee surgery, I wish him well that shit is no fun, been there done that.  

123865913_3798972456781974_3571295327323234556_o.jpg

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

I heard from one of the guys he had knee surgery, I wish him well that shit is no fun, been there done that.  

123865913_3798972456781974_3571295327323234556_o.jpg

The wife had her 2nd one done 3 weeks ago. She was up and running in no time with the 1st one and in alot more pain with the 2nd.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

That would be you :lol: You and 550 are 2 peas in a pod :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Again;  are you here to work with members and build this site up or are you here to tear members down.

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Again;  are here to work with members and build this site up or are you here to tear members down.

I'm here to have fun like the rest of the members or are you one of these snowflakes that thinks admin should abide by a different set of rules??? If so write the rules please.

This is Freedomsledder  not your beloved HCS so if things are too rough for you,,,,,,,,,too bad :bc:

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Well I thought you were done trolling so turn things back on to see this, Poopoo was right and I think others are taking notice to your trolling also. How in the hell do you know where I was born?? And where did I say I was born in Ireland?  More lies HSR or was it on the entrance exam to get on FS. :whistle: 

I am Irish Scottish and Welsh but #1 I am an American something you will never know anything about.   :usflag: Without us you would be Russia like it or not. 

There's 2 kinds of people in this world,,The Irish and those that wish they were. SBYL 

Why would I want to be American??? So I can fuck up the whole world??

13 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I don't know about you @HSR you sure like to follow @Badger** around alot.  He adds a lot of LOL to your site and I like his comments most times.  You chase him away and you will end up like john dee.com dead in the water.  I enjoyed that thread.  To see a cappy post was pretty cool to.  Sometimes history is worth bringing to the top.  Why ya gotta dig at badger??

I'm beginning to think Steve could be a, FAGGOT-IN-DISGUISE. He's been getting a bit too involved in the site activity for an admin, and he hangs with known faggots, like DeepFaggot, and THE GAY ONE. 

I think we better keep an eye on Private Cowboy. I bet he could suck a golf-ball through a garden hose.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm beginning to think Steve could be a, FAGGOT-IN-DISGUISE. He's been getting a bit too involved in the site activity for an admin, and he hangs with known faggots, like DeepFaggot, and THE GAY ONE. 

I think we better keep an eye on Private Cowboy. I bet he could suck a golf-ball through a garden hose.   

What's with all the conspiracy BS??? This is my one and only account.

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ya' mean Badger is old, rich, and banged a lot of broads!!! 

Allright Badge!!!   :bc: