What's your favorite meal?

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tough decision but I will say New York Strip, big Baker with sour cream and either Green Beans or Asparagus. Also like to start with a crisp salad with tomatoes and cukes topped with French Dressing and Blue Cheese Crumbles. :bc:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty much anything I can buy at Taco Bell.  But some nice smoked pork and beef will do in a pinch. :ylsuper:  And I love those little bakers hat rolls.  A stick of warm butter and I can eat those like jelly beans!

Are you a Mexican :lol:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I do like Prime Rib even more than a good steak, but I also like a Turkey dinner with all the fixings :) 

Turkey is awesome, too. For whatever reason we only seem to have turkey 2 or 3 times a year.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tough decision but I will say New York Strip, big Baker with sour cream and either Green Beans or Asparagus. Also like to start with a crisp salad with tomatoes and cukes topped with French Dressing and Blue Cheese Crumbles. :bc:

I love baked taters, too. Does anyone else scrape the potato out of the skin and put some butter in the skin to eat separate from the potato?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Turkey is awesome, too. For whatever reason we only seem to have turkey 2 or 3 times a year.

I love baked taters, too. Does anyone else scrape the potato out of the skin and put some butter in the skin to eat separate from the potato?

No but I will now! :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If the skin is good I will just eat it with the rest of the potato :) I like the odd baked yam also 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

There is nothing Mexican about Taco Bell :flush: 

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Chicken Wings with hot sauce.

Oh...yes...this too.

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

There is nothing Mexican about Taco Bell :flush: 

That's why it tastes so damn good.  Ever have authentic Mexicano?  Bland as cardboard...good salsa though.  Had a mexican woman once too.  She was good...but gave me the clap..which wasn't so good.  Wait...she wasn't Mexican..but Panamanian?  Who knows.  It hurt when i pissed for a week though.  

wait.....what was this thread about again?  o.O

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...yes...this too.

That's why it tastes so damn good.  Ever have authentic Mexicano?  Bland as cardboard...good salsa though.  Had a mexican woman once too.  She was good...but gave me the clap..which wasn't so good.  Wait...she wasn't Mexican..but Panamanian?  Who knows.  It hurt when i pissed for a week though.  

Taco Bell is ass exploding and terrible!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DUDE!  You're thinking of prison rape.  TB rulz!!! :ylsuper:

I dont know which is worse...Taco Bell or Chilis....but i do know i get heartburn just driving into eachs parking lot. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont know which is worse...Taco Bell or Chilis....but i do know i get heartburn just driving into eachs parking lot. :lol:

For the first time in my life...and just recently, I've started to get heart burn.  Like 3 times now!  It sucks when I'm trying to sleep.  Getting old blows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

For the first time in my life...and just recently, I've started to get heart burn.  Like 3 times now!  It sucks when I'm trying to sleep.  Getting old blows.

Time for Prilosec.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never get it anymore....just dont eat certain things. :bc:

Don't really have a favorite, but a good chunk of Kobe or Waygu done to perfection with skin on mashed red taters and asparagus sounds pretty damn good.  

However, it was more fridge/freezer cleaning tonite and I did a Cajun pan fried catfish sammich with fresh green beans.  I can feel my arteries hardening as we speak, but damn did that hit the spot!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...yes...this too.

Did her taco taste like taco? :dunno: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

So hot sauce on those chicken wings font give you heartburn???? Seriously :dunno: