Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well I have a rack and a half of leftover ribs so was going to make smoked rib tacos with southwestern Cole slaw but my son went out to eat with his GF, my daughter went out to eat with her friends, and my GF is running way late from work and just going to head home. So chicken nuggets it is.. Tomorrow will be rib tacos night..Plus the slaw will be better after a night of it getting happy in the fridge..

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I have a rack and a half of leftover ribs so was going to make smoked rib tacos with southwestern Cole slaw but my son went out to eat with his GF, my daughter went out to eat with her friends, and my GF is running way late from work and just going to head home. So chicken nuggets it is.. Tomorrow will be rib tacos night..Plus the slaw will be better after a night of it getting happy in the fridge..

It's amazing how some things taste better the next day. My wife makes me this wonderful cream of mushroom soup  every now and then and I always wait a day to have some, don't get me wrong it tastes good the same day, but it's to die for the next day. 😀

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's amazing how some things taste better the next day. My wife makes me this wonderful cream of mushroom soup  every now and then and I always wait a day to have some, don't get me wrong it tastes good the same day, but it's to die for the next day. 😀

I'm with you, I always make my chili the day before I plan on eating it,..All those spices need some time to blend together and get happy :bc:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pizza and beer from my neighborhood bar.  Even have a pizza named after me and my drinking bud :thumbsup:

IMG_6450.jpeg

Sounds good, but I'm a little iffy on the chichen, is that like a plant based substitute?  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Meatball? :lol:

:bc:

That was my first thought too, lol.  Good old Archie Bunker :lol:

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The namesake :thumbsup:

IMG_6451.jpeg

Looks good :bc:

But they cut your pizza funny :lol:

• Haha 2