Check your account email address ×

Meat means death?

ckf

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Are you trying to be as childish as znotty?  

Why is it that people from Minnesota are so fucked up, the biggest losing state in the nation. Minnesota sucks at everything. They suck at football hockey basketball baseball even their politics suck. The only State in nation that did not that did not reelect Ronald Reagan, they are always on the losing end.   

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Why is it that people from Minnesota are so fucked up, the biggest losing state in the nation. Minnesota sucks at everything. They suck at football hockey basketball baseball even their politics suck. The only State in nation that did not that did not reelect Ronald Reagan, they are always on the losing end.   

You could have just said,YES :dunno:

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

She's singing my song. Give it time, very powerful!! Martina McBride sings at the 2002 Rose Bowl Parade, a short time after the 9/11 attacks. Backed when we all loved this country. 

Check out a very young and hot Martina on Elvis's comeback special, 1968 I believe

Elvis Presley, Martina McBride - Blue Christmas (Official HD Video) - YouTube

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You could have just said,YES :dunno:

I found my new dog Steve, sit rollover stay, bad puppy you just shit on the floor. :usflag:Keep smoking that pot it will just keep fucking up your head. :roll:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I found my new dog Steve, sit rollover stay, bad puppy you just shit on the floor. :usflag:Keep smoking that pot it will just keep fucking up your head. :roll:

You probably still believe in reefer madness.Let me guess you don't even drink,,,nothing but meat passes your lips.

Try taking  some improv classes or something. Your attempts at humour are seriously cringe worthy.

46 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Show us on the doll where Minnesota hurt you.

Just now, HSR said:

You probably still believe in reefer madness.Let me guess you don't even drink,,,nothing but meat passes your lips.

Try taking  some improv classes or something. Your attempts at humour are seriously cringe worthy.

No one gives a fuck what you think, that's has been proven time and time again.:stoned:

Wild Turkey 101 on the rocks. 

*******************************************************************************************************

Cassie says thank you to everyone for the kind words. Sara and Cassie said they may join FS, I said no way I think its only for men. What man would want his daughter or child on this site. Just a thought?  :sup:

17 hours ago, Badger** said:

No one gives a fuck what you think, that's has been proven time and time again.:stoned:

Wild Turkey 101 on the rocks. 

*******************************************************************************************************

Cassie says thank you to everyone for the kind words. Sara and Cassie said they may join FS, I said no way I think its only for men. What man would want his daughter or child on this site. Just a thought?  :sup:

There was a girl named AC KITTY here on FS1. She looked just like one of my old broads, but AC Kitty had better juggs. If my broad had juggs like AC KITTY, I think I'd still be with her!!! Here's to big juggs!! :bc:

Hey, I'm just sayin'!!!!!