Check your account email address ×

What's your favorite meal?

ckf

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

I dont know which is worse...Taco Bell or Chilis....but i do know i get heartburn just driving into eachs parking lot. :lol:

It's strange, I used to get heartburn as a kid, even just from pizza, though it never stopped me from eating it twice a week. :lol:

Can't say I've had beartburn in the last 15 years. 

41 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I get heartburn occasionally and it's never from spicy foods.

Italian dressing does it for me and nachoes with cheese...i stay away from that shit.

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's strange, I used to get heartburn as a kid, even just from pizza, though it never stopped me from eating it twice a week. :lol:

Can't say I've had beartburn in the last 15 years. 

Ya pizza did it for me too....and subs with cold cuts.....but like you said...fuck it I ate it anyway... :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Italian dressing does it for me and nachoes with cheese...i stay away from that shit.

Ya pizza did it for me too....and subs with cold cuts.....but like you said...fuck it I ate it anyway... :lol:

Yep, I'd eat spicy Mexican before an International flight if i was in the mood for it. :lol:

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 8/11/2016 at 4:51 PM, ckf said:

My favorite would have to be prime rib, mashed taters with brown gravy, peas, and a wheat roll.

Mine would have to be a 2 pound baked stuffed lobster with a salad.

Stand away

14bf982a6d5d9e1b66bd37ad3843edde--baked-

• Thanks 1

Thats like asking whats my favorite day of the week to bang the old lady......it is totally dependent on my mood at the time and there are 1000x different meals that make me very happy while eating them q!!!!11111111111D

• Platinum Contributing Member

Recently it's been Garlic Parmesan wings with celery strips with ranch and a nice house salad. The good wings...not that soupy shit from Bdubs either :puke:  But I've started to consume good amount a ribs with slaw and beans too. Growing up as a kid it was always home made meatballs with mash taters. Any seafood is always a good choice. Fuck I guess I love food.

Soo many choices!

Crab legs , seared tuna steak , prime rib or a porterhouse , bimbos hot wings and pizza , hibachi and sushi , good chicago dog or a coney , cheesesteaks , grinders , anything out of a fryer , gourmet cheeseburger or a big mac , 

there is no end to the things I love to eat.....I do not discriminate when it comes to what I will shove down my gullet .....with little exception I love it all 1!!!!1

If I had to pic right now. Some seared bacon wrapped scallops with a brown sugar glazed bed of spinach .....boom

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Crab legs , seared tuna steak , prime rib or a porterhouse , bimbos hot wings and pizza , hibachi and sushi , good chicago dog or a coney , cheesesteaks , grinders , anything out of a fryer , gourmet cheeseburger or a big mac , 

there is no end to the things I love to eat.....I do not discriminate when it comes to what I will shove down my gullet .....with little exception I love it all 1!!!!1

If I had to pic right now. Some seared bacon wrapped scallops with a brown sugar glazed bed of spinach .....boom

Alaskan king crab? Or just crab legs in general?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

fresh tiger shrimp marinated in butter and garlic. then grilled to perfection. 

i love shrimp....i'd take a nice pink over a prawn though

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

App:   Hot wings.   Preferably Hooters. 

Main Course:   Surf and Turf.   Cold water lobster or crab legs with a filet or Ribeye.  Best I've had was Charlies Steakhouse in Orlando.  

Dessert:  Nothing...I'm full.  

After meal Cigar:   Drew Estate Dirt Torpedo.

After meal Drink:  Southern Comfort old Fashion.      

On 08/11/2016 at 6:02 PM, Kivalo said:

Bone in ribeye, rare, twice baked potato, green beans with toasted almonds & side salad.

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Bone in Ribeye, cooked rare, twice baked potato & a some green beans and a salad.  Hell yes!!!

I guess your tastes haven't changed in a year. :lol::bc:

I eat pretty much anything and like lots of variety in my diet but my favorite meal bar none is the Italian 'feast of the 7 fish's' on Christmas Eve. I don't eat all day prior. We have around 30 people over and go all out. Shrimp, scallops, lobster, clams, mussels, baclava, scungilli, squid and octopus are the staples but add ons are welcome. Recipes are mostly Italian and everything is cooked multiple ways. It'd require a zambro post to describe it all and I'm not doing that on my phone so use your imagination. :lol:

Edited by Rw06GT
  • Like 2