Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just gonna munch chips and salsa during the game.  Just made a batch of salsa that is going to eat my rectum out overnight!!!  Think I better add some honey or suger.  FUCK!  TOOMANY BENNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

I went to visit mom tonight so I had homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade chicken and rice with store bought but home enhanced apple sauce.  Damn good!  :bc: 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ckf said:

@SVT Renegade XRS Chili recipe. It was marginal at best....

just kidding Jay. It was very good :bc: 

Did you follow it exactly as I gave it to you? 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Probably only changed it slightly 

What did you use for meat?  Ground beef and pork? 

Yes, 4lbs of ground beef and 1lb of ground pork. There was a BBQ joint where we used to live that used chunks of smoked rib meat in their chili. I've never tried to make it that way, but may try that next time in place of the ground pork :bc:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, 4lbs of ground beef and 1lb of ground pork. There was a BBQ joint where we used to live that used chunks of smoked rib meat in their chili. I've never tried to make it that way, but may try that next time in place of the ground pork :bc:

Never tried that before.  Not sure if or how it would affect the taste? :dunno:

I actually like it better with venison and ground pork.  Hopefully I'll draw an elk tag next year and be able to tag one.  I love elk meat. 

Glad you likey recipe :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Never tried that before.  Not sure if or how it would affect the taste? :dunno:

I actually like it better with venison and ground pork.  Hopefully I'll draw an elk tag next year and be able to tag one.  I love elk meat. 

Glad you likey recipe :bc:

A friend of my brothers drew a tag a few years back and got his Elk....he gave a few steaks and it really is good.:thumbsup:

Been marinating some beef tips.  Gonna grill 'em up and have a big, bag ass loaded tater with them.  My wife is making some type of salad.....

T-giving is coming...and I can feel my body prepping for the onslaught!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A friend of my brothers drew a tag a few years back and got his Elk....he gave a few steaks and it really is good.:thumbsup:

Elk is excellent meat.  I'd eat it more often if it wasn't so expensive.  Hopefully I'll get a tag and be able to tag one next year at my brother's place in Atlanta 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1