Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

your fucking  right.........and it gives me an excuse to sit out back and drink beer:ckf:

Crockpot cooks shit for hrs on end...you would need to bring a change of underwear if you cooked like he did. :lol:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Crockpot cooks shit for hrs on end...you would need to bring a change of underwear if you cooked like he did. :lol:

shit i cook shit for hours on end, i had 2 day cooks

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That's it,the wife will have to drive home. A slice of cheese cake pumpkin pie. 

IMG_3507.JPG

We just agreed on implementation of a new family thanksgiving policy at dinner today, only pies for Thanksgiving next year.  :lol:

Turkey pot pie, sweet potato pie, and all the regular desert pies.  :bc:

Neal

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Frozen pizzas From Walgreen’s.

too lazy to cook and all the restaurants are closed.

Edited by Blackstar

Fuck off Mr Hotpocket! This deep dish takes over a hour to make and cook at my favorite pizza joint. Good food takes time. It took over two glasses of wine from the time we ordered it until it hit the table. 

IMG_3512.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck off Mr Hotpocket! This deep dish takes over a hour to make and cook at my favorite pizza joint. Good food takes time. It took over two glasses of wine from the time we ordered it until it hit the table. 

IMG_3512.JPG

Simmer down chico!!!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

8 minutes. Is that fast enough for ya Dave????????????????????????????????????????????????//

I like my noodles a little a dante...you probably like yours soft a mushy im guessing.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not sure why all of Daves old girlfriends called him minute man?:snack::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stifle yourself Enrique!!!!

:lol:

24 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I like my noodles a little a dante...you probably like yours soft a mushy im guessing.

Stifle yourself Enrique!!!!

:lol:

7 minutes in the boiling water and another minute to throw everything together.

• Like 1