Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

wife made ground sirloin green  pepper and onion meatloaf with homemade mashed taters and french roll... because cooler damp temps and who doesn't love 'comfort food'. 

sent from my cheap Motorola phone in self imposed one week CE exile.  

(excludes dinner threads) :roflcrying:

IMG_20230912_190752683_HDR.jpg

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wife made ground sirloin green  pepper and onion meatloaf with homemade mashed taters and french roll... because cooler damp temps and who doesn't love 'comfort food'. 

sent from my cheap Motorola phone in self imposed one week CE exile.  

(excludes dinner threads) :roflcrying:

IMG_20230912_190752683_HDR.jpg

I love a good meatloaf.

What's up with the week off? Even self imposed vacations start with 24 hours and build up to a week from there :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I love a good meatloaf.

What's up with the week off? Even self imposed vacations start with 24 hours and build up to a week from there :lol:

based on last week I'm waiting to see if Flower can step up to the plate like a big boy and provide the CE with some interesting, fun, 'edgy' or even controversial starter threads.

not looking good so far.  in fact the CE is looking awfully vanilla.  been biting the tip off my TDS riddled tongue and BOY have there been a few tempters popping up the last few days... :roflcrying:  

:)

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Wife has the crockpot doing it's thing. She makes a great beef stew but is trying some other recipe ( stewing beef,spices etc etc) and says we can have it over mashed taters. Love having comfort food and the house smells great.

It's getting to be that time of year :thumbsup:

What are they saying about Lee for your area?

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's getting to be that time of year :thumbsup:

What are they saying about Lee for your area?

They're saying it'll be a tropical storm at the moment somewhere west of us and up into New Brunswick. We escaped Fiona last year in our area whereas alot of other areas got hit pretty bad.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, smokin george said:

Wife has the crockpot doing it's thing. She makes a great beef stew but is trying some other recipe ( stewing beef,spices etc etc) and says we can have it over mashed taters. Love having comfort food and the house smells great.

crock pot beef stew for me tonight

• Like 6