Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You have my total respect. :bc: Just don't post it on FS that's how this all started. :bc: 

I have posted plenty of my cooks in the BBQ/smoker thread, ain't skeered, I have probably ruined more meat than they have cooked over the years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have posted plenty of my cooks in the BBQ/smoker thread, ain't skeered, I have probably ruined more meat than they have cooked over the years

You will never ever see me bash your cook, some people just can't live and let live, I tried to explain that to DH and all hell broke lose. If your happy that's the most important thing. Keep up the good work 01mxz. :bc:

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Fixed for you. :lol::lol2::owned:

846.jpg

Ah, so your wife made dinner.  

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Kumbaya my lord

Kumbaya

Yep, fucking insecure pussy.   He can't take it so he is begging for it to stop.  Go cook some of your dog food Skunk.

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Fixed for you. :lol::lol2::owned:

846.jpg

So you're running away from a challenge? Wow you and 550 are like twins. Simple answer yes or no?? Use you words lil fella,,,no emojis needed.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

He can't cook.  Real simple if he can, he should post his shit in the dinner thread...but we know he can't as he deleted everything he added.  He is embarrassed of what they eat in his house.

I would be embarrassed to serve what ever that shit was  that you posted, don't think I would feed that to my dogs, that looks nasty. I have seen better cuts of meat off our "retired" dairy cows when I was farming than I have seen here

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

What we have here is a perfectly prepared Kraft dinner by my wife.

The water was precisely boiled on the highest setting. Macaroni is cooked to perfection I believe the fancy folk call it al dente. The mixture ratio of the cheese pack to butter to milk is absolute perfection and amazingly creamy. The macaroni mixture was then served in a bowl with a big spoon no chop sticks here just slop it in there. The blue box blues wins the dinner award again 5 stars 👌. You all’s dinners ain’t got shit on the Kraft.

430012F8-3212-4580-8974-A9D8707BBAB0.jpeg

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

What we have here is a perfectly prepared Kraft dinner by my wife.

The water was precisely boiled on the highest setting. Macaroni is cooked to perfection I believe the fancy folk call it al dente. The mixture ratio of the cheese pack to butter to milk is absolute perfection and amazingly creamy. The macaroni mixture was then served in a bowl with a big spoon no chop sticks here just slop it in there. The blue box blues wins the dinner award again 5 stars 👌. You all’s dinners ain’t got shit on the Kraft.

430012F8-3212-4580-8974-A9D8707BBAB0.jpeg

You're just missing the chopsticks otherwise that's a deepfaggot masterpiece.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He can't cook.  Real simple if he can, he should post his shit in the dinner thread...but we know he can't as he deleted everything he added.  He is embarrassed of what they eat in his house.

I did, that's where did you got the pic from??:lol: I'm gone for 4 hours and the retards are running the school now. :mc::lol2:

New Retarded Chef Meme Memes | Cooker Memes, With Memes, Would You Memes

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ya fixed that bull shit, nice job you're friend did he's your ball licker. :buttkisser: Sad when you got to go pull that shit. I'm still contributing member on this site. :fuckyou:

Edited by Badger**

4 hours ago, HSR said:

So you're running away from a challenge? Wow you and 550 are like twins. Simple answer yes or no?? Use you words lil fella,,,no emojis needed.

Go fuck yourself, I saw what you did in the Dinner thread. Keep fucking goats Stevie. Low life cock sucker, keep sucking Dr,D's dick. :buttkisser:

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Go fuck yourself, I saw what you did in the Dinner thread. Keep fucking goats Stevie. Low life cock sucker, keep sucking Dr,D's dick. :buttkisser:

7ED25B10-FA79-4B4D-B68A-C7F3273C0153.jpeg

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I would be embarrassed to serve what ever that shit was  that you posted, don't think I would feed that to my dogs, that looks nasty. I have seen better cuts of meat off our "retired" dairy cows when I was farming than I have seen here

Post what you make that is better.  "Looks nasty" ....perhaps you should look at the dog food that the Skunk posts as meat.  That shit is nasty.

53 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I did, that's where did you got the pic from??:lol: I'm gone for 4 hours and the retards are running the school now. :mc::lol2:

New Retarded Chef Meme Memes | Cooker Memes, With Memes, Would You Memes

You aren't running shit albeit you are retarded.