Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We know, and Dave Portnoy agrees, that’s the best pizza in the world comes from New Haven Connecticut.  Italian pizza isn’t all that. We both live within a few miles of frank Pepe’s.  All the best range of fresh seafood , it’s along the New England shoreline, and we live there too.  Gastronomic rookies! :lol:  

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Italy >>>> New Haven.  Yes, I've been to both many times.

He has been to both many times!

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Save it. Keep this shit out of here. Some of us enjoy having a thread without bullshit to talk about food.

12 hours ago, HSR said:

Thank you :bc: 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please do, this thread is a "NO BS" zone and we don't need this kind of stuff in here. Post what you had for dinner and just leave it at that.:bc:

😆You covered this last night, no need to repeat yourself unless you’re obsessed, which you are.  And please, if it is a “no BS” zone, label it as such.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ok back on topic. I recently bought a griddle and used it for most of my meals last weekend up at camp. I think I may have found the perfect combination between the griddle and myair fryers.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He has been to both many times!

😆You covered this last night, no need to repeat yourself unless you’re obsessed, which you are.  And please, if it is a “no BS” zone, label it as such.

It isn't labeled but is well known that there are a few threads in CE that the bullshit gets left at the door. This is one of them. Don't like it, don't open the door.

Drop it!

3 hours ago, ckf said:

It isn't labeled but is well known that there are a few threads in CE that the bullshit gets left at the door. This is one of them. Don't like it, don't open the door.

Drop it!

Your boy is looking for arguments I’m just obliging him.  Your idea of “freedom” with the random and unwritten rules and popping in when ever he starts in is um…..lunch!  :lol: 

E50DE463-856F-4AF6-882B-C07B06970FA1.jpeg

6A8111A8-C5F3-4245-A79A-E88F57393959.jpeg

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your boy is looking for arguments I’m just obliging him.  Your idea of “freedom” with the random and unwritten rules and popping in when ever he starts in is um…..lunch!  :lol: 

Looks delicious for take out. What is it?

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're the one that started it because you didn't agree with DH about pizza.

Everyone except for you understands and follows the unwritten rule of leaving the BS out of this thread.

I asked you to drop it. It isn't up for debate.

• Like 1

Back on topic ... 

My buddy invited us over for a smashburger night.  Can't wait ... smashburgers, with all the fixings, corn on the cob, some pasta salad my wife threw together, and some Captain Diets.  Taking the RZR out to their place - will be a good night :bc:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Alone again for dinner. Think I'm going to make some biscuits and gravy and wash it down with a few bloody Mary's.

Man, I've been craving some biscuits and gravy for breakfast the past couple weekends.  The problem is, nobody else will eat them at my house LOL   Adding a bloody or two to go with them, sounds fantastic! :bc:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Ok back on topic. I recently bought a griddle and used it for most of my meals last weekend up at camp. I think I may have found the perfect combination between the griddle and myair fryers.

I need to unbox my Blackstone I got a over year ago..Still sitting in the box, next to my turkey fryer I got 4 years ago, which is next to a charcoal komodo cheap copy I got 5 years ago..:lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I need to unbox my Blackstone I got a over year ago..Still sitting in the box, next to my turkey fryer I got 4 years ago, which is next to a charcoal komodo cheap copy I got 5 years ago..:lol:

Yeah - you definitely need to give that Blackstone a try :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Mines a char-broil

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Yeah - you definitely need to give that Blackstone a try :thumbsup:

I know..ugh, I just love my Weber kettle and the pit boss smoker..It makes everything I eat

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Man, I've been craving some biscuits and gravy for breakfast the past couple weekends.  The problem is, nobody else will eat them at my house LOL   Adding a bloody or two to go with them, sounds fantastic! :bc:

I feel like I'm going to explode! Had just 2 biscuits but ate all the gravy!

:lol:

• Haha 3

Going to toss some bone in chix breastestes on the pit boss, some stove top stuffing, and sliced cukes I got from a lawn customer today..Can't wait to be done with lawns this year..like 7 weeks left .

• Like 7