Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

Gotta hit the road for volleyball so it was a quick and easy grilled ham & cheese for the wife and I tonight.  I'm hoping to throw some ribs on the smoker tomorrow, but we'll see if I still feel like doing that when tomorrow comes.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Moscato?

I forgot to ask :dunno: I just had a wee bit. Not much of a drinker anymore.

Tonight was chicken legs in the air fryer until crispy with country mushroom rice and some sliced tomahhhtoes

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well I picked up a pork tenderloin and some Zatarans black beans and rice but I really don't feel like cooking so I don't know, maybe I'll see if I can get the GF to pick up something on her way over..:dunno:

• Like 2

The kid behind the bar at the golf course was gonna throw out the roller dogs and asked my buddies and I if we wanted them.  So, a roller dog with mustard (no bun) and several Captain Diets again.  I gotta admit ... the course does provide some damn good roller dogs, not those cheap little f'ers!!  Tomorrow it's our land owner's appreciation, so chicken out of the smoker, potato salad, buns, and some pasta salad (and more booze!! LOL)   I think Sunday will be ribs on the smoker, finally.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Some ribs from a local joint on our way into the bowels of Iowa for a tournament.

Where ya headed?  I can't remember if you had mentioned the kid's in VB or if this is something totally different?  If it's VB and you're headed to Des Moines ... I hope you get to watch at the Rec-Plex.  Nice venue down there (HyVee money). 

Ordered up a pile of chicken wings from the Chinese place.

As some saw, my neighbors 40ft balsam fell in my yard while he was glamping. I guess it ruined his weekend trying to figure out what to do about it. When he got home I already had it limbed cut and piled, so I got a gift certificate. I told him not to get me anything but oh well. Next I'll have to tell my old friend who's now a cranky workman's comp shut in not to worry because he got his waterline replaced but they left about 5-6cu yds of dirt in a pile which I'm spreading and levelling. I enjoy helping out the neighbours in my spare time.:thumb: I like some physical work to stay limber.