Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ordered up a pile of chicken wings from the Chinese place.

As some saw, my neighbors 40ft balsam fell in my yard while he was glamping. I guess it ruined his weekend trying to figure out what to do about it. When he got home I already had it limbed cut and piled, so I got a gift certificate. I told him not to get me anything but oh well. Next I'll have to tell my old friend who's now a cranky workman's comp shut in not to worry because he got his waterline replaced but they left about 5-6cu yds of dirt in a pile which I'm spreading and levelling. I enjoy helping out the neighbours in my spare time.:thumb: I like some physical work to stay limber.

On the bold I agree, although I'm whooped after my Saturday of mowing, Sunday I usually feel like a million bucks after a hard physical day of working..Gets the blood flowing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

okay-ok.gif

I was going to swing by KFC or Subway and pick something up for both of us. But she offered to make tacos and I knew that I would enjoy them more than the other two options. The fresh tomatoes were icing on the cake :lol:

• Like 2

We've got a work conference dinner tonight at the swaggy country club in town.  I guess it's a buffet style meal, but it should be good with what they've got on the menu:
Salad, Roast Beef & Gravy or Seared Salmon with Salsa Fresco, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable Medley, Mini Cheesecake or Chocolate Mousse Cup with Berries

• Like 5