Check your account email address ×

would you sled with retards?

i would. the common thing here is sleds. while i might disagree, i wont let that over rule the common. shit, in my group, both bikes and sleds, there is commies, (anyone that disagrees with me) and normal folks. lol.    think of this. dont let our differing opinions rule all. thats what they want. i have busted balls, and back at me, but anyone here that gets to p.g. this winter will be treated as a bro. we have awesome sledding here, steep and deep. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

i would. the common thing here is sleds. while i might disagree, i wont let that over rule the common. shit, in my group, both bikes and sleds, there is commies, (anyone that disagrees with me) and normal folks. lol.    think of this. dont let our differing opinions rule all. thats what they want. i have busted balls, and back at me, but anyone here that gets to p.g. this winter will be treated as a bro. we have awesome sledding here, steep and deep. 

Well said. 

:bc:

• Gold Member

As long as they have a complete Tool Kit and can change a Fuse im good. :lol:

But honestly the Guys I ride with pretty much have similar opinions as me. Not lefty not righty kinda right in the middle. But I wouldn't hang out with a full blown "woke" Libtard either. I also doubt any of those clowns around here would even own a Snowmobile in CT.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would say I have to agree with EvilBird...while I ride with many people with diverse opinions, I don't think I could hang with someone whom openenly calls for the mutilation of children, a bridge too far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I don't think I could hang with someone whom openenly calls for the mutilation of children, a bridge too far.

Pretty sure outside of the real rare and unique freak those people only exist in the imagination of some confused individuals.

As for who I would ride with?  Can't handle really slow riders that are way behind all the time.  Jimwit for instance.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

No

I cant risde with slow riders

I cant ride with drama queens ( or any queens for that matter )

I cant ride with a guy who wants to tune his sled at every stop

I cant ride in a large group , any over 4-5 things start to suck. Too much waiting and everything you need ( restaurant , gas ect becomes a pain in the ass.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Pretty sure outside of the real rare and unique freak those people only exist in the imagination of some confused individuals.

As for who I would ride with?  Can't handle really slow riders that are way behind all the time.  Jimwit for instance.

15 mph barrel rolls aren't your thing ? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

I can ride with figurative retards, not the literal ones. Have your sled ready to go and in good repair, keep the drinks to a minimum if we are at lunch and let’s have fun.  We have a fairly small core group of guys we ride with who are pretty able and can tackle.a wide variety of riding conditions.  That said not everybody is in to back country off trail riding which is what we like to do.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

Only thing that would stop me from sledding with someone is if they did things like break club rules (off trail when not supposed to) or were really rude to other riders/groups.   I could care less what your politics are sledding as I can't hardly ever recall once talking about them at a pitstop.  

• Like 4

Wasn’t as much fun after my group quit.  People and their  rules. :lol: 

I ride and stay with Liberals when we ride SXS . Great people.  We know where each other stand, no need to get into politics.  Plenty of other things to talk about. Besides, people don’t generally act like complete assholes when they are not on the internet if they want to be invited to go again. 

• Like 4

Out of all the years out riding with my buds and other groups politics never really came up nor religion or any other hot topic like that. If it did it got squashed real quick. We are out to have a good time 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Out of all the years out riding with my buds and other groups politics never really came up nor religion or any other hot topic like that. If it did it got squashed real quick. We are out to have a good time 

Pretty much the same with our group.  Even with the crew I hang around with after a round of golf.  If politics are brought up, a few of us try to squash that discussion quickly.  Why ruin an otherwise enjoyable time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I would assume AC does.:dunno:

Everyone is a retard in his eyes.:lol2:

Generally try to ride with people who have a similar riding skill level. Keeps the frustration down.

Be on time, be prepared, full tank of gas and have cash. Nothing else matters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I can ride with figurative retards, not the literal ones. Have your sled ready to go and in good repair, keep the drinks to a minimum if we are at lunch and let’s have fun.  We have a fairly small core group of guys we ride with who are pretty able and can tackle.a wide variety of riding conditions.  That said not everybody is in to back country off trail riding which is what we like to do.

Hopefully in person,  you're not as uptight as  most your posts are.

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

Out west I'd draw the line with someone who is too careless with endangering themselves or others in the group.  Our group was out west some time ago (I wasn't along) and a new rider to the group for out west kept going off on his own in play areas.   They basically had to tell him do it again and your done with us.   He understood quickly and stayed with everyone.   

• Like 2

I’m a solo guy.  But I do like to ride with people. I don’t care about someone’s political and or social beliefs as long as they shut the fuck up about them. Either side. Just ride fast and smoke weed after.  Ain’t that hard. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have too many examples of dumb ass moves on a trail or riding in a group that get you "Off the Team" it would take too much time to list them out.

As stated above:

37 minutes ago, yamadan700 said:

Generally try to ride with people who have a similar riding skill level. Keeps the frustration down.

Be on time, be prepared, full tank of gas and have cash. Nothing else matters.

• Like 2