Check your account email address ×

would you sled with retards?

21 hours ago, Shifty said:

I’m a solo guy.  But I do like to ride with people. I don’t care about someone’s political and or social beliefs as long as they shut the fuck up about them. Either side. Just ride fast and smoke weed after.  Ain’t that hard. 

Does the other Scott that you ride with smoke? I think his name was Scott. I can't remember his SledNH screen name. He had a place in Wakefield and his son was a CB in the Navy.  Great guys. They came to a club work party and I rode with him a couple of times out of Canoe King.

Edit: Was his screen name Hendo17?

Edited by ckf
added question

I stopped snowmobiling with retards years ago. I can remember a time in 1995 I got a new XCR600, which was a pretty bad ass machine at the time. A buddy of mine and another guy I didn’t know make plans to go up to Woodford VT for the weekend, and leave at four.  I get to his house, and they’ve already downed a 12 pack, and my buddies buddies sled was half torn apart. Great.  We finally get on the road about seven, and they’re shitfaced by this time. We get up to Woodford, we’re gonna go out for a late night ride.  We didn’t get 5 miles down the trail and the knucklehead rear ends me busting my tail light and ripping my brand new seat. Fuck. OK fine we keep riding., Then the same knucklehead gets stuck in a mud hole. So we get on the front grabbing skis, he grabs a big handful of throttle proceeds to run right over my leg ripping my bibs. Now I’m really fucking annoyed.  Another few miles down the trail, he starts complaining that he smells like gas. Turns out his gas tank was leaking all over him. Then we get another few miles, and his track was so loose that it came off the drive cogs and stuffed a high fax rail rate through the track window. Ride was over at that point had to leave the sled in the woods.  That was the day I decided I’m never riding with retards again.  :lol: 

2879EAF1-581C-434C-8EBE-E6EF8BDA9347.jpeg

9FA60A0D-2E40-4F82-B714-613ECF390718.jpeg

86F34D2C-0F88-4C38-AD1E-4C248F11DC51.jpeg

E0611F53-FBCD-47D9-8E4D-B3C891CBB10A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seems to be really looking for an argument. I wish my life was that boring not really.

24/7 even in a snowmobiling thread on a “snowmobiling website”. Incapable of any civil discourse 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I stopped snowmobiling with retards years ago. I can remember a time in 1995 I got a new XCR600, which was a pretty bad ass machine at the time. A buddy of mine and another guy I didn’t know make plans to go up to Woodford VT for the weekend, and leave at four.  I get to his house, and they’ve already downed a 12 pack, and my buddies buddies sled was half torn apart. Great.  We finally get on the road about seven, and they’re shitfaced by this time. We get up to Woodford, we’re gonna go out for a late night ride.  We didn’t get 5 miles down the trail and the knucklehead rear ends me busting my tail light and ripping my brand new seat. Fuck. OK fine we keep riding., Then the same knucklehead gets stuck in a mud hole. So we get on the front grabbing skis, he grabs a big handful of throttle proceeds to run right over my leg ripping my bibs. Now I’m really fucking annoyed.  Another few miles down the trail, he starts complaining that he smells like gas. Turns out his gas tank was leaking all over him. Then we get another few miles, and his track was so loose that it came off the drive cogs and stuffed a high fax rail rate through the track window. Ride was over at that point had to leave the sled in the woods.  That was the day I decided I’m never riding with retards again.  :lol: 

2879EAF1-581C-434C-8EBE-E6EF8BDA9347.jpeg

9FA60A0D-2E40-4F82-B714-613ECF390718.jpeg

86F34D2C-0F88-4C38-AD1E-4C248F11DC51.jpeg

E0611F53-FBCD-47D9-8E4D-B3C891CBB10A.jpeg

How many of these putzs were even riding in 1995... :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll just keep posting snowmobile pictures lol

F582A1F9-FBED-4C5B-9887-903C87FC960D.jpeg

2BCA118D-EE9C-40E7-895D-8CAEE79009AF.jpeg

C1D587E0-4D35-4B46-B6BE-2742316D5CBA.jpeg

AE7284D1-8B88-4466-813D-C1C198A5C938.jpeg

088C592E-DB4E-4C72-82E4-B338BE547E2C.jpeg

AEA48AEF-B61E-44BE-AB2D-3C06F9A894CE.jpeg

D0E7C74B-A9E3-41D3-BD27-6D6AD3F2E1CE.jpeg

Yeah man please do they’re great! Especially when it’s going back up into the 90’s for the next week or so here :bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many of these putzs were even riding in 1995... :lol:

Bought my first new sled in 95’. Before that was old beaters all the way back to the 70 Nordic

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bought my first new sled in 95’. Before that was old beaters all the way back to the 70 Nordic

First NEW one was a 91 Indy 500, then a 1994 xcr600sp, much faster and far less gay graphics than the 95's. I laughed at all my buds that ordered them after watching my 94 rock for a year :lol:

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not true, that is if you still ride.  Riding with yourself is riding with a retard.

OK - that was pretty lame.  What did & your buddy HSR used to say ... "Badger level retard"?  That was it.

You and HSR really need to find a new game to play ... the obsession game is pretty pathetic.  

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

I took one of those classes, too. But mine would have been around '84 :ashamed:

Same here ... I had been riding before that, but mostly around the neighbor's field and out on the lake.  It was a crappy winter, I remember that much ... the sleds we used had to have wheels on the skis because the riding course was grass and dirt.