Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Went to a Brazilian Steakhouse.  Yummy.

I love them. Problem here is there are only 2 in the state and I believe both are in the ghetto. It's not the scumbags that bother me, it's the cops thinking your there to buy drugs.

Making pizzas today and having a bunch of friends coming over. Bacon,mushrooms,onions,peppers,hot peppers,olives (on some) and couldn't find any anchovies at the grocery store. Almost forgot pepperoni  and dble cheese

20190802_152517.jpg

Edited by smokin george
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I love them. Problem here is there are only 2 in the state and I believe both are in the ghetto. It's not the scumbags that bother me, it's the cops thinking your there to buy drugs.

Gauchos is not in a bad spot.  

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

It isn't? Cool , Just assumed it was the ghetto when I saw the address. Have to check it out.

block off of elm and bridge,  that area is fine get down towards valley and a few more blocks off elm and its not the greatest area

• Like 1

My wife purchased a couple stuffed turkeys on sale back about a month ago. To my surprise, she decided to cook one up today. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Chicken, mashed taters & gravy and mixed veggies.

I was gonna do chicken but the somebitch didn't thaw out quick enough. Baking haddock with potatoes and greens beans smothered in home made marinara.

• Like 1

Wife flew out this morning so, kraft mac and cheese (the "real" shit out of the box) and hot dogs.  Then a half a box of swiss rolls for desert!  Beer and watch the WIld get pasted again!

GOD DAYAM RYTE!!!!

Related image

• Like 2