Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had to look this up....sounds good! 

Old school, my mom used to make it,..one of my faves growing up..Made it for my kids like 3 yrs ago..They love it as much as I did..I do some Polish sausage and some brats on the side for some meat..But man it's delicious

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding...Tony is quite the chef! 

Thank you Jim,..It's something I've always loved to do and take a lot of pride in..:bc:

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He might be missing his real talent.:lol:

Oh I'd love too, place went up the street for sale,..turn key small restaurant/bar.. Everyone, my kids, my friends told me to buy it and go for it..I just don't have the stones for that move..haha..

But thank you, I appreciate it

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I'd love too, place went up the street for sale,..turn key small restaurant/bar.. Everyone, my kids, my friends told me to buy it and go for it..I just don't have the stones for that move..haha..

But thank you, I appreciate it

You are going to make a great wife one day. You are dreamy!:hiding:

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are going to make a great wife one day. You are dreamy!:hiding:

Bro, I like off road'n . Just say'n...:hay:

On 8/27/2019 at 7:44 PM, Rigid1 said:

First week of Football and Field Hockey practices for the kids, So pizza night it is.. I just can't order out..Love to cook..:fry:

IMG_20190827_192023990.jpg

Well it looks like you don't suck at it so that's good :bc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

beef tenderloin, new potatoes, caesar salad.

Chocolate cake with salted caramel in between layers.

Its the old lady's birthday next weekend but her son could only come today.

• Like 1

Went to dinner with my wife and parents to Chilli's.  Mom picked. I saw someone eating ribs when we were being seated,  and they looked really good. They weren't bad for restaurant ribs. Would definitely order again.  No doubt they were better than Crockpotfuckstick's crock pot ribs :owned:

:snack:

@ckf

:news:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
To rip on Crockpotfuckstick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Went to dinner with my wife and parents to Chilli's.  Mom picked. I saw someone eating ribs when we were being seated,  and they looked really good. They weren't bad for restaurant ribs. Would definitely order again. 

How is your mom doing?

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

How is your mom doing?

She's doing great, as far as rhe cancer goes.  Blood work and everything is clean so far.  But she's having issues with her back again. She gets injections for pain, but the insurance only covers so many per year, and they just don't last.  And the pains pill make her sick to her stomach. Told her she needs to talk to her Dr. about getting a script for medical marijuana. One of my bosses fell at work on some oil and he messed up his back and neck. Fucked him up pretty bad.  He's been on pain killers and sleeping pills.  Still not working that great and having a hard time sleeping. His Dr. got him some CBD oil and he says it works great.  No longer has to take sleeping pills. Says it's great just for at night.  Couple of drops below his tongue and he gets nice and relaxed and falls asleep in no time. 

She's going to call her Dr. tomorrow and talk to him about it . Thanks for asking  :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Went to dinner with my wife and parents to Chilli's.  Mom picked. I saw someone eating ribs when we were being seated,  and they looked really good. They weren't bad for restaurant ribs. Would definitely order again.  No doubt they were better than Crockpotfuckstick's crock pot ribs :owned:

:snack:

@ckf

:news:

:bigfinger:

11 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

She's doing great, as far as rhe cancer goes.  Blood work and everything is clean so far.  But she's having issues with her back again. She gets injections for pain, but the insurance only covers so many per year, and they just don't last.  And the pains pill make her sick to her stomach. Told her she needs to talk to her Dr. about getting a script for medical marijuana. One of my bosses fell at work on some oil and he messed up his back and neck. Fucked him up pretty bad.  He's been on pain killers and sleeping pills.  Still not working that great and having a hard time sleeping. His Dr. got him some CBD oil and he says it works great.  No longer has to take sleeping pills. Says it's great just for at night.  Couple of drops below his tongue and he gets nice and relaxed and falls asleep in no time. 

She's going to call her Dr. tomorrow and talk to him about it . Thanks for asking  :bc:

Isn't the devils lettuce legal in Michigan now?  We've found a 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC works great for pain. The CBD overrides the low THC amount so you don't get fucked up like smoking or eating something with a high THC percentage. The strain we currently use has 7% CBD and 7% THC. If we want to get stoned we use the strains that have 15-25 percent THC and very little CBD.

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:

Isn't the devils lettuce legal in Michigan now?  We've found a 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC works great for pain. The CBD overrides the low THC amount so you don't get fucked up like smoking or eating something with a high THC percentage. The strain we currently use has 7% CBD and 7% THC. If we want to get stoned we use the strains that have 15-25 percent THC and very little CBD.

1943715478_giphy.gif.cf-2019-09-03T094921_001.gif.b7119e9c9583e4b21f3a8c2025d9a529.gif

Yes it is for medicinal. It passed for recreational use also, but it's still not legal yet. 

• Like 1