Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

I forgot aboot this thread until it just popped up. Trying to do the snake method,but fucked up. The grill is to small and we are to hungry. Instead of 2,1,1. I’m thinking 2,1 eat......... They have been on for a solid two hours. I’m thinking wrap the fuckers and put them in the oven? 

0E1F52DF-AD5E-4687-8E38-51DB11E433AA.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 2/1/2020 at 7:08 PM, Woodtick said:

I forgot aboot this thread until it just popped up. Trying to do the snake method,but fucked up. The grill is to small and we are to hungry. Instead of 2,1,1. I’m thinking 2,1 eat......... They have been on for a solid two hours. I’m thinking wrap the fuckers and put them in the oven? 

0E1F52DF-AD5E-4687-8E38-51DB11E433AA.jpeg

Not familiar with method, whats happening here?

Just now, ckf said:

My neighbor brought over a walleye that he caught ice fishing yesterday and fried it up for us.  My 1st time trying it.......it was fantastic!!!!!

Didn’t think there were any out your way? 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

My neighbor brought over a walleye that he caught ice fishing yesterday and fried it up for us.  My 1st time trying it.......it was fantastic!!!!!

Best fish ever :bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Didn’t think there were any out your way? 

Me either. This was a 4 pounder.  A friend of his caught an 11 pounder from the same lake a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

One of the best eating fish IMO

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Me either. This was a 4 pounder.  A friend of his caught an 11 pounder from the same lake a few weeks ago.

Wonder if lake was stocked? Up here they thin out quick the further east you go.