Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

The wife decided we needed a full sized Blackstone, so she ordered on on Prime Day.  I was able to get it put together and seasoned late last evening and she decided the inaugural meal was going to be stir fry.  She even cooked it, to my astonishment!  I wish I would've taken a pic of her but she would have killed me if I did ... so you guys will just have to take my word for it, she did a great job (even though she forgot green peppers and bamboo shoots).  Looking forward to trying smash tacos later this week.

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

The wife decided we needed a full sized Blackstone, so she ordered on on Prime Day.  I was able to get it put together and seasoned late last evening and she decided the inaugural meal was going to be stir fry.  She even cooked it, to my astonishment!  I wish I would've taken a pic of her but she would have killed me if I did ... so you guys will just have to take my word for it, she did a great job (even though she forgot green peppers and bamboo shoots).  Looking forward to trying smash tacos later this week.

Nice…I’ve done steaks on mine and they turned out great.👊🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice…I’ve done steaks on mine and they turned out great.👊🏻

That's on my bucket list too, doing a reverse sear on a nice thick steak!!  And a good old breakfast meal will be kinda fun to do too, with eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns and whatever else.  I've used our smaller one while camping to do stuff, but I like this larger one with the ability to cook on one side and keep stuff warm on the other side.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

We hit D Prime in MGM Grand in Detroit and I watched my nephew and sister almost finish off the $184 Tomahawk, mom had the salmon and I had the strip with scallops. All if it was pretty good even with the Tomahawk cooked a little too much 

• Like 4