Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I like the " so far "

I’ve got some Zucchini that I’m thinking about doing in the air fryer with some Panko Breading….be a first for me.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

mashed tators that I just dug

Fuck me I feel stupid, I always grew regular potatoes and mashed them later. :wall:

:lol::bc:

On 8/15/2023 at 4:30 PM, steve from amherst said:

Chicken tenders , Italian sausage , zhuchinni, summer squash, sweet onions, peppers and dices tomatoes over angel hair.

With 5 minutes left I threw 5 pieces of salami on top. Great move 

• Like 5

Smash burgers with fried onions and mushrooms to top them off, some baked beans, and fresh corn on the cob.  The oldest daughter claims we should have DQ for dessert, to top it off LOL     I do have to admit, I like doing smash burgers more than grilling burgers!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Smash burgers with fried onions and mushrooms to top them off, some baked beans, and fresh corn on the cob.  The oldest daughter claims we should have DQ for dessert, to top it off LOL     I do have to admit, I like doing smash burgers more than grilling burgers!

I agree. I'm loving the flat top for those and all the other stuff we've had on it since we picked it up early this summer.

• Like 3

Cheese burgers, coleslaw, and some Doritos once my GF gets here,..She has to take a shower, so she should be here in about 3 frigging hours..Smh..Just why does it take 3 hours to take a shower!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cheese burgers, coleslaw, and some Doritos once my GF gets here,..She has to take a shower, so she should be here in about 3 frigging hours..Smh..Just why does it take 3 hours to take a shower!

A clean pussy is a happy pussy.

• Haha 3

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A clean pussy is a happy pussy.

Oh I licked that box clean last night..😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2