Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hell yeah…love Chicken Thighs and Dan O’s!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you do 1.5 hours? 

Can you 2 take it to PM :lol:

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They are decent for a chain but $16 for a medium fry and bacon cheese is bit much so I only get it every now and then. Just get a hankering sometimes you know :perm:

McDonald's is $13 now unless you use the app. It was probably worth the extra $3, lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

McDonald's is $13 now unless you use the app. It was probably worth the extra $3, lol.

Wow, seriously? I haven’t eaten there in a long while. So yeah I’d take 5 Guys food over McD’s any day 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wow, seriously? I haven’t eaten there in a long while. So yeah I’d take 5 Guys food over McD’s any day 

Prices at the fast food joints have gone up quite a bit over the past few years.

All that we have is McDonald's or Wendy's in the area for Burger chains. There's 3 McDonald's to the 1 Wendy's within 45 minutes of me. There is also a Burger King about an hour away if they are still open. Another BK an hour in the other direction closed a year or two ago.

Wendy's FTW!!! At least from my choices.  :bc:

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Prices at the fast food joints have gone up quite a bit over the past few years.

All that we have is McDonald's or Wendy's in the area for Burger chains. There's 3 McDonald's to the 1 Wendy's within 45 minutes of me. There is also a Burger King about an hour away if they are still open. Another BK an hour in the other direction closed a year or two ago.

Wendy’s are my favorite. Double stack please.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

I’ve been doing good staying away from fast food but I agree Wendy’s was always my choice as long as they cooked the fries enough. I’m amazed at the line up for the drive thru at some of these places 

Jamocha shake, curly fries and a beef and cheddar is another old favorite :hungry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I’ve been doing good staying away from fast food but I agree Wendy’s was always my choice as long as they cooked the fries enough. I’m amazed at the line up for the drive thru at some of these places 

Jamocha shake, curly fries and a beef and cheddar is another old favorite :hungry:

What amazes me are the lines at the Dunkin drive throughs. I'll skip coffee instead of waiting in line for 20 to 30 minutes. Fuck that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Wendy’s are my favorite. Double stack please.

Ooof.  Too much meat for me  Grilled chicken apple pecan salad is a pretty solid lunch choice if I'm in a hurry.  8 bucks and some change.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooof.  Too much meat for me  Grilled chicken apple pecan salad is a pretty solid lunch choice if I'm in a hurry.  8 bucks and some change.

It’s been 8 months and 30lbs ago since I have had one. 

IMG_1599.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

What amazes me are the lines at the Dunkin drive throughs. I'll skip coffee instead of waiting in line for 20 to 30 minutes. Fuck that.

What's even more amazing is that their donuts and coffee suck.  Starbucks as well.  Lines from here to hell for an $11 fucked up as drink and mediocre snack?????

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Way to say you are gay without saying you are gay.:thumb:

Damnit.  Dinner thread.  Sorry.

...but hey when someone puts a ball on a tee it is hard not to hit it.

As for dinner, langostinos raviolis in a cream sauce with some peas and a salad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Way to say you are gay without saying you are gay.:thumb:

Dude, I don't make a simple pizza turn into an 8 paragraph diatribe.  Thats about as pure faggot as it gets.  Its fucking lunch you little boy try not to overthink it.   Take  your french press coffee, hand gathered field greens and free range bullshit and stick it up your ass:lol: 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't grab coffee from there but I am hooked on the cheddar bagel twists. If there's a big line I just park and go inside and am usually out before 3 cars clear the drive thru. 

9 hours ago, ckf said:

The one by the office here is like that a lot of the time. Thankfully I've been able to stay away from coffee for a while not too  :lol: 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hell yeah…love Chicken Thighs and Dan O’s!

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you do 1.5 hours? 

1 1/2 hours @ 350 skin side up in a ceramic casserole dish 

I like skinless boneless chicken breasts with dan-o's, pat them dry with a paper towel, sprinkle with avocado oil & dan-o's on both sides, place in a zippy bag for a few hours and then cook them up on my george foreman grill.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

down is Mystic CT at the Aquarium . Was so hungover this morning driving down I pulled off and hit McDonalds around Mohegan ...:lol:

Double Cheese and a Spicy Mcchicken set me straight ....along with about 5 drinks  :ashamed: 

:lol:

6516C7B9-B208-4E52-9AF7-9B11FC6C2EAF.jpeg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

down is Mystic CT at the Aquarium . Was so hungover this morning driving down I pulled off and hit McDonalds around Mohegan ...:lol:

Double Cheese and a Spicy Mcchicken set me straight ....along with about 5 drinks  :ashamed: 

:lol:

6516C7B9-B208-4E52-9AF7-9B11FC6C2EAF.jpeg

Damn if I wasn’t flying out of town tomorrow, I’d be down in Mystic myself and we could’ve had a couple beers together.  We keep our boat at Mystic River Marina  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What's even more amazing is that their donuts and coffee suck. 

I got hooked on their hazelnut iced coffee years ago when I was spending a lot of time in the groomer. I still get about one a week as long as there isn't a long line. The closest one is 30 minutes away, so I just get one when one of us is out shopping or something.

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn if I wasn’t flying out of town tomorrow, I’d be down in Mystic myself and we could’ve had a couple beers together.  We keep our boat at Mystic River Marina  :bc: 

I actually joked and said that to the Wife :lol:

I was like shit id DB is around drop me off at the marina :lol::bc:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't grab coffee from there but I am hooked on the cheddar bagel twists. If there's a big line I just park and go inside and am usually out before 3 cars clear the drive thru. 

I'm a dunk junkie ,fuckets get $50 a week from me