Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 7/31/2023 at 8:23 PM, Bontz said:

The wife decided we needed a full sized Blackstone, so she ordered on on Prime Day.  I was able to get it put together and seasoned late last evening and she decided the inaugural meal was going to be stir fry.  She even cooked it, to my astonishment!  I wish I would've taken a pic of her but she would have killed me if I did ... so you guys will just have to take my word for it, she did a great job (even though she forgot green peppers and bamboo shoots).  Looking forward to trying smash tacos later this week.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Burgers, chips and some fresh sliced cucumbers.

Burgers chips and a salad, been eating the cukes  for a week now.  Also been harvesting zucchini, summer squash, green beans  lettuce and a little autoflowering indica

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Burgers chips and a salad, been eating the cukes  for a week now.  Also been harvesting zucchini, summer squash, green beans  lettuce and a little autoflowering indica

Gotta get your greens :lol:

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

:lol::thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/4/2023 at 10:41 PM, HSR said:

Beef short ribs, mashed and corn

I love short ribs, so tasty. Unfortunatly when you get them out most chefs beleive you need to smother them in shit. Couldn't be more wrong as they taste delicious on their own

• Like 4

We're having a potluck dinner and party at the son's house with friends and neighbours. They're all out on the lake with the boats all tied together having fun and I'll join them at the house later.

• Like 5