Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Left over brisket from the freezer and a potato I nuked in the microwave. Brisket is still pretty good.

Just me in the house. Wife went to visit the grandkid in Alberta for a week and my son moved out of the house 3 weeks ago. I believe this is the first time I've been alone in the house for more than a few hours in about 13 years. :nudie:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I do have to admit, I like doing smash burgers more than grilling burgers!

The grill is great for tons of things, but burgers is not one of them.  If others don't have a Blackstone or the like putting a flat cast iron griddle or pan on your grill keeps the mess outside and still can get you that great maillard crust.

Doing some of those on the Blackstone on sat up at Nationals this weekend.  Can't wait.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Cheese burgers, coleslaw, and some Doritos once my GF gets here,..She has to take a shower, so she should be here in about 3 frigging hours..Smh..Just why does it take 3 hours to take a shower!

It's not just a shower, hair make-up, select an outfit, and the drive to your place............ :lolz:

45 minutes to wash the hair, 10 min on the body, 30 min on make up, 30 to 45 0n the outfit, the the drive to your place..... rofl.png.6b1034e93b6c6a71adae199cd8f60523.png

That's plus or minus 30 to 60 minutes depending on text messages and phone calls................. :good:

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

All nite party going on, smoked sausage and cheese dip for snakin and pork loins on for feast before the real cook. 4 smokers will be going later on for 3 briskets and 3 pork butts, ribs will be going on early morning. Got lots of tequila and a vape pen in my pocket, going to be a long nite and even longer day tomorrow.

20230818_182805.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

All nite party going on, smoked sausage and cheese dip for snakin and pork loins on for feast before the real cook. 4 smokers will be going later on for 3 briskets and 3 pork butts, ribs will be going on early morning. Got lots of tequila and a vape pen in my pocket, going to be a long nite and even longer day tomorrow.

20230818_182805.jpg

waynes-world-wayne.gif

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another Friday night in Mystic and another visit to the local smokehouse.  Smoked sausage, brisket, collards, cowboy beans and jalapeño cornbread.  The usual.  :bc: 

A39AC7B5-4E30-4A84-9CFD-AF84F8C81E91.jpeg

69996228-F201-46BE-BABF-5244149DA40B.jpeg

Fuuuuccckkk, that looks good!

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Making a pizza and wings, I'm shot, long week, so I cheated and bought a premade crust..🤞🤞

And the premade crust is gross, half a pizza into the trash..grrrr

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Another Friday night in Mystic and another visit to the local smokehouse.  Smoked sausage, brisket, collards, cowboy beans and jalapeño cornbread.  The usual.  :bc: 

A39AC7B5-4E30-4A84-9CFD-AF84F8C81E91.jpeg

69996228-F201-46BE-BABF-5244149DA40B.jpeg

Gannsett!

cleaned branches and kindling up all over the yard today from the last wind storm, cleaned the ashes out of the Breeo and am going to grille up some ribeyes... in about an hour. 

• Like 2