Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and a few pieces of honey dew melon

You've inspired me.  I think I'll do fried eggs and toast.  Not feeling so swift for some weird reason.  I thought you said you were over the flu on our last date?

:ckf:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've inspired me.  I think I'll do fried eggs and toast.  Not feeling so swift for some weird reason.  I thought you said you were over the flu on our last date?

:ckf:

:lmao: 

1/2 of a salmon cooked in tinfoil with peepers onion dill bit of butter squeezed lemon on grill . and frsh from the bag to microwave wild rice and vegetable medley.

then like 3 trips to the freezer over the last 2 hrs for Popsicles  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Dave said:

Teen burger?

The old lady got the Teen burger. I got the Spicy Habanero Chicken burger just because it was more calories.......

Just now, Blackstar said:

The old lady got the Teen burger. I got the Spicy Habanero Chicken burger just because it was more calories.......

:lol:

Baked mystery fish with Greek seasoning and lemon herb butter and some rice pilaf recipe that I tried to adapt to a "Greek style."  Some carrots, blueberries, and milk.

The thought behind the "Greek style" rice pilaf was good, the execution, not so much.  

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dave said:

A motherfuckin steak....medium rare and a baked fuckin potato

That's what we are having, too. Ribeyes, baked taters and grilled summer squash.

• Like 1