Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so u dipped in to the tool box stash ha?

every time I come home and bust out the frosted flakes or apple jacks the wife busts my balls a little bit .

Yes I did :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there is a video out there that will keep u from ever eating fruit loops again

nasty.jpg

I prefer mine with milk, but whatever floats your boat :lol: 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, we have her on Frontline Plus for when we go to NH. I haven't seen a tick here in the three summers that we have lived here. I think the extreme cold kills the deer ticks.

If you have deer around, you have ticks. Your dog should be on it spring thru fall 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

There's wolves in the lower also Jay. Someone hit one on M55 just west of Caddy about 5 years ago. It had a collar and was picked up by the DNR. Never heard anymore, but probably came from the UP.

I know there are wolves in the LP,  just never seen one down here.  More than likely came across the frozen lake 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so u dipped in to the tool box stash ha?

every time I come home and bust out the frosted flakes or apple jacks the wife busts my balls a little bit .

I eat cereal all the time.  But I don't think I'll ever eat fruit loops again :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for their hottest wings!  YEAH BITCHES!!!!!  I'm gonna punish those little negroes too!  

image.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

YEahhhhhhh...you're just gonna have to shoot me in the fucking face if you think I'm handing over a plate of wings.  NO CHANCE!!!!  Here, you can have the fucking celery sticks though....NO RANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for their hottest wings!  YEAH BITCHES!!!!!  I'm gonna punish those little negroes too!  

:finger:

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

Chicken salad on a wrap and a few chips.

Dave wants one with hot wings on it..... :news:

:lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Dave wants one with hot wings on it..... :news:

:lol:

Is he still living like a bachelor and cooking for himself?

BBQ boneless skinless chicken breast from the neighbours farm fresh kills, let cool, made a nice chicken salad and put in whole wheat wraps.....awesome.