Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Hardees has a rib burger out now....... :lol:

Is it just baloney shaped like a rib with smokey BBQ sauce like the McBotulism one? :dunno: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is it just baloney shaped like a rib with smokey BBQ sauce like the McBotulism one? :dunno: 

Just stick to your McTurd sandwiches and stfu.

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

1 actual rib, with the bone pulled out, on top of a burger. Its decent. Should have 2 ribs on it though.... :news:

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think bacon, eggs, and steamed asparagus for breakfast tomorrow.  

Throw all of that on top of an English Muffin and top with Hollandaise....a modified eggs Benedict. :bc:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Throw all of that on top of an English Muffin and top with Hollandaise....a modified eggs Benedict. :bc:

Im not sure about asparagus for breaky though?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Throw the asparagus out the front window, and put the bacon and eggs on the english muffin. :lol::bc:

• Like 1

The last of the shepherd's pie (finally!), the biggest asparagus I've ever seen, carrots, French bread with oil for dipping, and milk.

And some Swiss roll looking thing and some organic free trade natural cane sugar extra fizzing root beer, both from Aldi.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The last of the shepherd's pie (finally!), the biggest asparagus I've ever seen, carrots, French bread with oil for dipping, and milk.

And some Swiss roll looking thing and some organic free trade natural cane sugar extra fizzing root beer, both from Aldi.

There is an Aldi near me....never been....what is it all about?

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

There is an Aldi near me....never been....what is it all about?

It is like a smaller discount chain with mostly their own brands, plus fresh fruits, veggies, meats, etc. and some home stuff too.  Most of the stuff is decent, some of the stuff I like more.  Also some brand names too.  

Example: Red Bull is knocked off as Red-One and tastes almost identical.  $2.49 a 4 pack.

Today's grand purchase was a $30 bike work stand, one of their seasonal offerings.  I've wanted one for a while and one from Park Tools $140 for the basic one.

Oh yeah, BRING YOUR OWN BAGS and a quarter for the cart.  You get the quarter back when you return the cart.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

injected butter creole in 1/2 turkey breast last night . put on the grill tonight . gravy fresh from the jar jellied cranberry's fresh from the can microwave broccoli fresh from the bag  

• Like 2