Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

When I eat sweat corn it is sweat corn. I don't give what state it's from much thought. Though the farmer down the road from me plants 10 acres along the river that is the best. I shall call that corn planted by a river ,in Will County Illinois. 

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When I eat sweat corn it is sweat corn. I don't give what state it's from much thought. Though the farmer down the road from me plants 10 acres along the river that is the best. I shall call that corn planted by a river ,in Will County Illinois. 

The fresh corn usually starts in Florida and then works it's way north until our local corn is ready in early August.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The fresh corn usually starts in Florida and then works it's way north until our local corn is ready in early August.

Crockpotfuckstickcornonthecoblovingfool.:lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

What the hell is Florida corn?

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

What the hell is Sweat corn......doesn't sound so good. :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

What the hell is Sweat corn......doesn't sound so good. :lol:

It's grown in sweat shops,so CKF can get his fix in the off season.:lmao:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

ahh...what do I know.  I had Mickey D's.  Gross.

I don't mind McDonald's every once in a while. I love their fries as long as they are fresh  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It's grown in sweat shops,so CKF can get his fix in the off season.:lmao:

Almost as bad as sweat shop eggs! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Don't be fucking with my corn, Jim!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!1!!1!!!!!!!1111

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't mind McDonald's every once in a while. I love their fries as long as they are fresh  :bc:

Yep...and that was my "once in a while".  And not sure how they do it but, they are still #1 in fries.  I mean....are those magic potatoes harvested from the land of kittens and rainbows or what?  How fucking hard can they be to duplicate? :dunno: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...and that was my "once in a while".  And not sure how they do it but, they are still #1 in fries.  I mean....are those magic potatoes harvested from the land of kittens and rainbows or what?  How fucking hard can they be to duplicate? :dunno: 

As far as burgers go I prefer Wendy's :bc:

I think McDonald's is supposed to be coming out with a few 'deluxe' burgers soon.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm doing a job in their test kitchens tomorrow ,I will just ask.:lmao:

Just now, ckf said:

I think McDonald's is supposed to be coming out with a few 'deluxe' burgers soon.

Wendys double bacon...delicious!  I'm a BK guy though.  Flame broiled FTW!  They had a texas double whopper last time I was there.  Made me cream my panties!!!!

Just now, ckf said:

They are going to switch to fresh ground beef.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I'm doing a job in their test kitchens tomorrow ,I will just ask.:lmao:

"doing a job"?  You aren't adding anything to their special sauce are you?  Filthy monkey!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wendys double bacon...delicious!  I'm a BK guy though.  Flame broiled FTW!  They had a texas double whopper last time I was there.  Made me cream my panties!!!!

Wendy's uses so much salt I'm thirsty the rest of the day and whatever BK fries stuff in makes me sick.  

Oddly enough, I can handle McDonald's and White Castle just fine.