Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wendys double bacon...delicious!  I'm a BK guy though.  Flame broiled FTW!  They had a texas double whopper last time I was there.  Made me cream my panties!!!!

BK had an A1 burger that was pretty good last time I was there. It was pretty good :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

"doing a job"?  You aren't adding anything to their special sauce are you?  Filthy monkey!

Their test labs and kitchens are in Oak Brook IL. 

I gotta get on a diet.  Jesus.  Livin' a bit too well and carrying a few LB's of winter chili weight into the summer.  Why does food have to be soooooo good!  I think I am swallowing a lot of hate and aggression. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta get on a diet.  Jesus.  Livin' a bit too well and carrying a few LB's of winter chili weight into the summer.  Why does food have to be soooooo good!  I think I am swallowing a lot of hate and aggression. :lol:

Buy a bike.  A expensive one.

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Wendy's uses so much salt I'm thirsty the rest of the day and whatever BK fries stuff in makes me sick.  

Oddly enough, I can handle McDonald's and White Castle just fine.  

There is a White Castle half way home when we got to Hay Days.  I swear, we get in the car more excited to hit that place than we were to go to Hay Days!  I WILL PUNISH SOME DAMN SLIDERS WITH CHEESE!!!!!  We ordered the big suite case thing with like 100 in there and we sat in my buds RV and ate until we all got sleepy.  

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There is a White Castle half way home when we got to Hay Days.  I swear, we get in the car more excited to hit that place than we were to go to Hay Days!  I WILL PUNISH SOME DAMN SLIDERS WITH CHEESE!!!!!  We ordered the big suite case thing with like 100 in there and we sat in my buds RV and ate until we all got sleepy.  

:lol:

I know the one you are talking about.  Last trip out to WI I went on, I saw that and thought to myself that Hinckley must have a ghetto.

Just now, Woodtick said:

He already has a coat rack with peddles.

Spend enough you feel obligated to ride it.  

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wendys double bacon...delicious!  I'm a BK guy though.  Flame broiled FTW!  They had a texas double whopper last time I was there.  Made me cream my panties!!!!

burger king sucks balls can;t believe they actually stay open.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Rarely ate fast food but a whopper was my favorite next to carls..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

There aren't any around here, the closest BK is in Littleton, NH.

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Left over shepherd's pie.  It is as good left over as it was fresh!

Some things are better the second time around :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just got back from a long ass walk with the mutt so I scarfed some slaw, handful of triscuits with some co/jack cheese and a piece of chicken breast......and a Claussen Dill. :bc:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just got back from a long ass walk with the mutt so I scarfed some slaw, handful of triscuits with some co/jack cheese and a piece of chicken breast......and a Claussen Dill. :bc:

No ribs????????

:stirthepot:  :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, dz246 said:

No ribs????????

:stirthepot:  :bc:

I'm hoping Mickey D's brings back The McRib. :lol:

• Like 1