Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Jesus for awhile there i was wondering how the hell this reminded you of tater salad. :lmao:

I think it was also the name of the comedy tour :bc:

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pork tenderloins with a rub smoked for 2:30 finished off on the weber with some island bbq sauce,  grilled buffalo wings (expired today so wanted them cooked) and grilled asparagus

IMG_20170530_184951_zps7o9ietaq.jpg

Snap the ends of that asparagus off, you heathen!  

Did regular tacos with some fruit tonite.  I'm still hungry, so it is a Aldi Swiss roll thing and a Hamm's or 6.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Snap the ends of that asparagus off, you heathen!  

Did regular tacos with some fruit tonite.  I'm still hungry, so it is a Aldi Swiss roll thing and a Hamm's or 6.

i cut a couple inches off before i tossed them in olive oil and some seasoning.  

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

I had a yummy garden salad with some goat cheese and my wifes homemade balsamic dressing. :)

i was 234 the other day and decided i deserved a bad food week so until Sunday I'm making bad choices

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was 234 the other day and decided i deserved a bad food week so until Sunday I'm making bad choices

Lol...im going away atving for 3 days this weekend...i will be joining you on the bad choices im thinking. 

sadly my bad choice today was some trail mix and graham crackers but sundays chocolate mousse cake was spectacular,  although the oreo cheesecake my daughter stole from me would have been better.  biked 10 miles so i don't feel totally guilty

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sadly my bad choice today was some trail mix and graham crackers but sundays chocolate mousse cake was spectacular,  although the oreo cheesecake my daughter stole from me would have been better.  biked 10 miles so i don't feel totally guilty

Ive started walking at a good pace with the dogs in the morning...my new brace is really making a difference...im gonna give it a month or so and then hopefully i will be able to run pain free. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tacos...hard and soft with guacamole.

Looking forward to trying my Spiede Sauce when it shows up. 

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Pizza and french fries with a Barq's Root Beer to wash it down.

Can honestly say ive never had fries and pizza together... :lol: