Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I did see that mentioned in my reading...will do..thanks. :bc:

I had these pills that you just let dissolve on your tongue,..the didn't do shit for me though,  I found stretching,  icing, and rolling where I was in pain with "the stick" fixed me..can always go to Dr and get a cortisone shot..

You can get "the stick" on Amazon.com 

414ajP8nwHL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Do you take any supplements to help with joint pain?

i was taking glucosimine and it wasn't doing much so i stopped.  I should try wearing some sort of brace,  maybe i'll buy one of brett favres copper fit ones to be cool like him.  

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I had these pills that you just let dissolve on your tongue,..the didn't do shit for me though,  I found stretching,  icing, and rolling where I was in pain with "the stick" fixed me..can always go to Dr and get a cortisone shot..

You can get "the stick" on Amazon.com 

414ajP8nwHL._SL1500_.jpg

i have one of those

I use a big foam roller at the gym on my back and it band then stretch with some bands as well.  Even play some nice yoga music when doing it,  i think i'm becoming a hippie faggot.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have one of those

I use a big foam roller at the gym on my back and it band then stretch with some bands as well.  Even play some nice yoga music when doing it,  i think i'm becoming a hippie faggot.  

:lmao:

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Next time I'm taking pictures!:kiss:

I think you better have your daughter take the photos of you manning the grill if you want us to believe you :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I think you better have your daughter take the photos of you manning the grill if you want us to believe you :lol:

Oh now it's on and if you keep pushing I might have to bust out The Weber Kettle for the holiday weekend!:usflag::barbeque:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh now it's on and if you keep pushing I might have to bust out The Weber Kettle for the holiday weekend!:usflag::barbeque:

I dare you to do it. Do you need any tips on how to start the charcoal?  :snack:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I dare you to do it. Do you need any tips on how to start the charcoal?  :snack:

Hahahaha.........maybe........I have a chimney starter and fluid if needed.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sounds fishy to me :cop:

Crockpot straight :owned:smales in here.....

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hahahaha.........maybe........I have a chimney starter and fluid if needed.

First tip, don't use the fluid. Three pieces of newspaper in the chimney should do it :bc:

20 hours ago, ckf said:

Can you blame us.....

Chicken breast on the grill tonight....only chicken wife will eat unfortunately. Going to do some real chicken on The Weber this weekend.

• Like 1