Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

these were rising crust not sure of the brand but weren't bad, neither of us wanted to cook

We always have on in the freezer for those occasions :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cheeseburgers last night with some onion rings

Air fried? I haven't had good luck doing them in the air fryer. Never crispy enough or they just burn. Only thing I've found that isn't good in air fryer so far.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Air fried? I haven't had good luck doing them in the air fryer. Never crispy enough or they just burn. Only thing I've found that isn't good in air fryer so far.

Same,,put them in the oven this time. I'm still working on my air fryer skills,but I'm getting better. I use the damn thing once a day:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Same,,put them in the oven this time. I'm still working on my air fryer skills,but I'm getting better. I use the damn thing once a day:lol:

:lol:

I've got 3 of the dam things. 2 for home and one for the RV. Probably get another for RV!

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

corn dogs in the air fryer are the bomb  

our little neighborhood grocery store sells corn dogs at the meat counter.  not the state fair box shit. 

• Like 3