Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I don't want to see this post anywhere else on the site or all bets are off. :thumbsup:

Sorry this wasn't a negotiation,this was a warning :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/9/2022 at 7:53 AM, Skidooski said:

Keep that shit out of this thread please   :thumb: 

Yep, I'm about done with this site, can't even have a dinner thread with out people and their tiny hard ons lurking into it.. SMH..Site is going down hill quick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please keep the crap out of this thread going forward. I don't ask for much around here but I do like to see a few threads kept friendly, this being one of them.

Chuckeye is a very good cut of meat. However it does require a butcher that know how to cut it IMO. Most supermarket cuts suck. 

Roasted chicken, Mac and cheese and green beans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, I'm about done with this site, can't even have a dinner thread with out people and their tiny hard ons lurking into it.. SMH..Site is going down hill quick

It would be nice to have a few threads that don’t have that BS in it :bc:  Haven’t seen you post much recently….now I know why  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Chuckeye is a very good cut of meat. However it does require a butcher that know how to cut it IMO. Most supermarket cuts suck. 

That’s why I’m leary of getting a cut in town probably better off waiting until I get to the city :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry to hear this, Tony. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to read much around here recently. I'll be around more now that I'm getting caught up and try to keep a few threads on track.

Stick around and see how I do:bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Sorry to hear this, Tony. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to read much around here recently. I'll be around more now that I'm getting caught up and try to keep a few threads on track.

Stick around and see how I do:bc:

X2 

Tell them you want the first two cuts off the wide chuck end or from the Ribeye side. 

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry Rigid, I'll keep it clean :bc:

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tell them you want the first two cuts off the wide chuck end or from the Ribeye side.

That sounds familiar. My buddy that used to cut meat at the local market rold me at the time that there was only 2 cuts per side of beef. Do some places try to get more?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That sounds familiar. My buddy that used to cut meat at the local market rold me at the time that there was only 2 cuts per side of beef. Do some places try to get more?

You can get three but they will be thin.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You can get three but they will be thin.

I used to occasionally ask him to cut me one thick one out of it and do a slow reverse sear. It was very tasty!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

He's been asked not to bring that stuff in here :bc: can we agree to keep it clean :thumb:

so much for anything goes in the CE forum during sensitive vagina week.

irony is that I requested something similar in the HCS Forum not long ago... :dunno:

fine, no more joking around from me in these unlabeled and very 'serious threads'  :hdchr:

maybe make it a sticky

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

irony is that I requested something similar in the HCS Forum not long ago... :dunno:

fine, no more joking around from me in these unlabeled and very 'serious threads'  :hdchr:

maybe make it a sticky

Fuck off cunt

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe make it a sticky

Don't blame Steve for something that I have done. He was just trying to do what he knows that I asked for.

Yes, my vagina is sensitive this week!!!

:lol: