Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 11/9/2022 at 6:12 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

guess what the red wave far right trump supporters are having for dinner tonight?

486t4c.jpg

Fuck off, you have nothing to be proud of….. pathetic  cunt. Take your shit t9 MCLiars posts 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Fuck off, you have nothing to be proud of….. pathetic  cunt. Take your shit t9 MCLiars posts 

He's been asked not to bring that stuff in here :bc: can we agree to keep it clean :thumb:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Meh,  as usual ben overstated his love of this cut of meat.

I've never tried one as a steak,usually just have chuck roasts here.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's been asked not to bring that stuff in here :bc: can we agree to keep it clean :thumb:

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hell your dragging shit all over the site. Can you live by the same rules?? :lol::lol2:

Can you please act like an adult and show the OP @ckf just a little respect and keep this stuff out of here? That's all I'm trying to do here is keep the thread on topic and you aren't helping.:bc:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

There’s a difference between the roast and the steak.👍

Yeah I'm not sure I trust the town drunk that works as the butcher to cut me one but I may have to ask.:lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you please act like an adult and show the OP @ckf just a little respect and keep this stuff out of here? That's all I'm trying to do here is keep the thread on topic and you aren't helping.:bc:

Out of respect for ckf and the way you asked you got my word and am sure you take a screenshot of this. I don't want to see this post anywhere else on the site or all bets are off. :thumbsup: