Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Some weekends there isn't a single restaurant open here.There is only 3 and 1 of them is the golf course restaurant.

Relax, a lot of places further away from the Quebec border just use whatever cheese they feel like. My grandparents on my mother's side were both from Quebec. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Relax, a lot of places further away from the Quebec border just use whatever cheese they feel like. My grandparents on my mother's side were both from Quebec. 

:bc:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Stopped for a quick sushi dinner on the drive home.  Avoiding those odd WI "supper clubs"

What’s the difference between a supper club and a restaurant? Is it a thing where you have to be a member? 

8 hours ago, HSR said:

What’s the difference between a supper club and a restaurant? Is it a thing where you have to be a member? 

Supper clubs are shitty restaurants trying to pose as something exclusive.  Sheep are confused by it.

• Haha 1

6" Costco pork chops,(:D) BBQ'd, broccoli covered in melted cheese and bacon bits and some stir fried wontons. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Hummus, sea bass, potatoes, stir fry vegetables, salad, and champagne.

Had a really good salad for lunch with a couple slices of pizza.

20220918_160105.jpg

Well Mr Fancy Italian vacation. That looks like 3 bites of dinner and a pile of fucking rabbit food!! 

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Crab stuffed chicken , rice, corn

That's kind of the same as what I had, except mine had shrimp as well.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Supper clubs are shitty restaurants trying to pose as something exclusive.  Sheep are confused by it.

21 hours ago, HSR said:

Google try it. No they are not clubs there is no membership. And as always Goober is running his mouth off.  https://www.travelwisconsin.com/dining/supper-clubs

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wife made it , She said didnt come out as planned,  I think it awesome. :dunno:

Was there a sauce? Chicken breaded? Mine had an Alfredo sauce.