Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Philly cheesesteak

15 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Bacon Cheddar burgers with tamed jalapeno's & mini hash browns deep fried. 

Tamed jalapenos?  What are those?

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

chicken and chorizo fajitas 

Chori pollo is such a great combo

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

have you tried this place in town.

jerk is good.

20220924_135100.thumb.jpg.83d47f36d656bb394eb68aecf0b42ae7.jpg

That is "in town"?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Tamed jalapenos?  What are those?

https://www.mezzetta.com/products/deli-sliced-tamed-jalapea-o-peppers

Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños—a hybrid of a jalapeño and a bell pepper— provide all the flavor and texture of a regular jalapeño but with less heat. Exclusive to Mezzetta, our Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños are the perfect thing when you want the taste of jalapeño without knock-your-socks-off spiciness. Their crisp flavor and tender texture make them the perfect addition to your best Mexican recipes.

image.png.2c428cbed23349e611565f2a5ebe875f.png

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

https://www.mezzetta.com/products/deli-sliced-tamed-jalapea-o-peppers

Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños—a hybrid of a jalapeño and a bell pepper— provide all the flavor and texture of a regular jalapeño but with less heat. Exclusive to Mezzetta, our Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños are the perfect thing when you want the taste of jalapeño without knock-your-socks-off spiciness. Their crisp flavor and tender texture make them the perfect addition to your best Mexican recipes.

image.png.2c428cbed23349e611565f2a5ebe875f.png

will have to try those on a special horderves my wife and daughter love with unbridled jalapeno's   

I like hot, they tolerate it.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños—a hybrid of a jalapeño and a bell pepper— provide all the flavor and texture of a regular jalapeño but with less heat. 

Thanks. Had no idea those existed.  Can't say I realized that people thought jalapeno's were hot, but regardless love the flavor.

Had some local Mexican tonight....but mostly to watch the talent.  Fun to see the girls go gagga over the Ferrari's, Bentley's and Lambo's that pulled up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Thanks. Had no idea those existed.  Can't say I realized that people thought jalapeno's were hot, but regardless love the flavor.

Had some local Mexican tonight....but mostly to watch the talent.  Fun to see the girls go gagga over the Ferrari's, Bentley's and Lambo's that pulled up.

We swim in a different pool...

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Everyone has their own level of what they think is hot and what is not, now a days the mouth and stomach say that's not so bad heat wise butttttt something else tells a different story when it's leaving the building........... wc.gif.07aba14de4aa4644a0d337eb070ff9ad.gif

:lolz:

• Haha 1