Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

White Chicken Chili with alot of Cilantro and tortilla chips instead of Saltines…and a good dose of this….

6F2276B8-A217-4BDF-8A37-9FC7776FC40C.jpeg.f3147e6b286b99e944cb9f22835739ae.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

friday night is always takeout , thinking ginzo

We did take out tonight too. I got a Black and Blue Burger (bacon burger with blue cheese chunks) and fries. I had some Double Grin for dessert :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I love the flavor of sirloin. :thumbsup:

Spoon roasts (sirloin) are great on the smoker.

Don’t have a smoker, too lazy/ busy and food isn’t that big a deal for me. What I see posted looks good though 👍

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Don’t have a smoker, too lazy/ busy and food isn’t that big a deal for me. What I see posted looks good though 👍

I get it. But the pellet grills are almost to easy. Set the desired temp, plug in the meat temperature probe and insert it in the meat. The trade off is that you don't get as much of the smoke flavor as a traditional stick burner or even charcoal with wood chips.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get it. But the pellet grills are almost to easy. Set the desired temp, plug in the meat temperature probe and insert it in the meat. The trade off is that you don't get as much of the smoke flavor as a traditional stick burner or even charcoal with wood chips.

Try a steak in the air fryer boss.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Try a steak in the air fryer boss.

I need to try more things in the air fryer. We did do corn on the cob in it earlier this week and it came out great.

• Like 2