Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, those do look perfectly cooked..that skin bro!.. I can almost hear the snap

2.5 hours at 250.  Kind of a “forced” smoke but they turn out like meat candy.  I mean just retarded unreal.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Venison steaks with fried potatoes, onions and bacon.

Dude, you eat like a king every night.  Are you sure you aren’t embellishing TV dinners?

How much do you weigh??  HOW MUCH CAN YOU CURL!??!?!?!??

• Haha 2

Not sure what's on the menu for tonight. Yesterday we were out on the water all day and went to one of the local restaurants for dinner. I had the beer battered whitefish/chips and damn it was good. Very lightly battered and tasty

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Went to the local Rib & Craft Beerfest last night. Bought a Blooming Onion and ate damn near the whole thing while waiting for ribs. Ended up eating one rib from a rack the group split up (nothing special).

Sampled many craft beers. Can't remember which ones I liked and didn't like.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Went to the local Rib & Craft Beerfest last night. Bought a Blooming Onion and ate damn near the whole thing while waiting for ribs. Ended up eating one rib from a rack the group split up (nothing special).

Sampled many craft beers. Can't remember which ones I liked and didn't like.

We used to go to Bobby Rubino"s years ago for ribs and the brick of onion rings. It's far and few places to get decent ribs nowadays

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cheeseburgers on the grill, Potato Salad and a motherfucking dill pickle! :lol:

BTW used some ground beef that was raised and processed locally and it's amazing the difference between that and some of the grocery store burger.....wow.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW used some ground beef that was raised and processed locally and it's amazing the difference between that and some of the grocery store burger.....wow.

Bet you ruined it with mayo, you fucker.  

23 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Dude, you eat like a king every night.  Are you sure you aren’t embellishing TV dinners?

How much do you weigh??  HOW MUCH CAN YOU CURL!??!?!?!??

I'm having your specificity tonight. Frosted Flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm having your specificity tonight. Frosted Flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!!!

Mmmmmm......cereal sounds good.  It may coat and help soothe the 5-6 lbs of undigested brats I’ve got twisted up in my gut.

On 7/22/2018 at 4:54 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Totally agree. I bought a pig from a barn years agoo, had it butchered and the pork on that thing was killer . Way better than anything you could get at a store. It just tasted ....right

• Like 1