Check your account email address ×

Post a picture!

Only 250 miles or so, but I'm super happy with it to this point.  It's fantastic in the trails, and has more than enough to cruise the wide open stuff at 80mph+ (although it gets thirsty when doing that).  I need some more seat time to see what kind of adjustments I can make with the shocks, but for now things are pretty nice without feeling like I need to make major adjustments.  If I had to complain about anything it would be the seat (a bit too stiff), wishing my windshield wasn't on back order since the stock one's a joke, and that there was a bit more storage!  I'm reading about guys having issues with the shitty "spoked" idler wheels so I'll have to look at that and see if there's issues there (prior XCR's were using the solid wheels).  

Overall, definitely a happy camper here!

Is it faster than the riot? 

1 minute ago, wrinkly balls said:

Is it faster than the riot? 

It is through the trails! LOL 

Actually, we never lined up to race .... but I know I hit 94 in the same stretch of lake that he hit 92 :whistle:   Not that I necessarily trust the speedo accuracy - or truly believe my sled is faster :lol2:  He'd likely dust me if we ever lined up ... that 146" track has to be fantastic for hooking up but not sure what his gearing does to that sled.  We had a great weekend though and I wish we could have stayed up there longer.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Only 250 miles or so, but I'm super happy with it to this point.  It's fantastic in the trails, and has more than enough to cruise the wide open stuff at 80mph+ (although it gets thirsty when doing that).  I need some more seat time to see what kind of adjustments I can make with the shocks, but for now things are pretty nice without feeling like I need to make major adjustments.  If I had to complain about anything it would be the seat (a bit too stiff), wishing my windshield wasn't on back order since the stock one's a joke, and that there was a bit more storage!  I'm reading about guys having issues with the shitty "spoked" idler wheels so I'll have to look at that and see if there's issues there (prior XCR's were using the solid wheels).  

Overall, definitely a happy camper here!

Whats wrong with the stock windshield?  I ordered this one and it came in Friday. https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/shop/accessories/windshields/2889405/?pfm=Browse  Haven't picked it up, but when I do I'm going to get my money back and keep the stock one on.

IMG_20220205_155757674.jpg

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Well this is nice to finally see @Bontz.  Hope it was worth the hassle.

Messed around close to home this weekend.  Took a few pit stops in my playground for pics.  Threw on the Doo muffs this morning because blood thinners and raynaud's, and forgot how absolutely well they do work.  :thumbsup:

IMG_20220213_161727321.jpg

IMG_20220213_144311808.jpg

IMG_20220213_134422999_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220213_122558389.jpg

IMG_20220213_122515129.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

It is through the trails! LOL 

Actually, we never lined up to race .... but I know I hit 94 in the same stretch of lake that he hit 92 :whistle:   Not that I necessarily trust the speedo accuracy - or truly believe my sled is faster :lol2:  He'd likely dust me if we ever lined up ... that 146" track has to be fantastic for hooking up but not sure what his gearing does to that sled.  We had a great weekend though and I wish we could have stayed up there longer.

It's nice you came out of retirement.  😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

those look so much better on the snow than in their print media :thumbsup:

My dads orange limited does too. Wayyyy better. I think the black skis and green “windshield” made a big difference on mine too