Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 12/28/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zambroski said:

Me? Well, we've been doing that "Hello Fresh" thing we get in the mail.  It's pretty good and the wife and I (neither are cooks) get all the ingredients we need for a great meal and just follow the instructions over a bottle of wine.  Then...we fuck.  Everybody wins!  Well, I win....she wins only sometimes.  :lol:

The #1 Recipe Box - Food Delivered to your Door | HelloFresh

Phew, for a minute there I thought....,,,,,,lolololllol

Good thing for the pic. Lololol

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Straight from the can or do you doctor them up with some BBQ sauce and spices to feel like a pimp in a limo with some grey poupon 

From the can, but a drop of liquid smoke, spoon full of BBQ sauce, and a spoon fun of brown sugar.  :bc:

On 12/28/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zambroski said:

Me? Well, we've been doing that "Hello Fresh" thing we get in the mail.  It's pretty good and the wife and I (neither are cooks) get all the ingredients we need for a great meal and just follow the instructions over a bottle of wine.  Then...we fuck.  Everybody wins!  Well, I win....she wins only sometimes.  :lol:

The #1 Recipe Box - Food Delivered to your Door | HelloFresh

the hello fresh is pretty decent.  more expensive than going out yourself to the store but with less waste i liked it.  Prob get back on it once the kids are back to school and it's the wife and i.  

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the hello fresh is pretty decent.  more expensive than going out yourself to the store but with less waste i liked it.  Prob get back on it once the kids are back to school and it's the wife and i.  

Yeah...so far we really like it but, it's kind of an "event" for us.  Neither of us have ever really cooked due to time restraints or "want to" so, this is kinda dummy proof and it really turns out well.  Add a bottle of wine as we do it and it's a nice evening for us.

Bonus: Wine get's my wife frisky.  I mean, I really have no lose at all in this!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...so far we really like it but, it's kind of an "event" for us.  Neither of us have ever really cooked due to time restraints or "want to" so, this is kinda dummy proof and it really turns out well.  Add a bottle of wine as we do it and it's a nice evening for us.

Bonus: Wine get's my wife frisky.  I mean, I really have no lose at all in this!  

I can cook but i hate dealing with everyone being bitchy about whats made.  So when it's 2 of us we can just decide which meals look good.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Homemade steak and cheese on a bulky and french fries.

Philly cheese steak?? Bulky?? Assuming that's the roll? Never have heard it called that before..:bc: