Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, Big Crappie said:

We got ours about 3 weeks ago and I've used it 5 or 6 times. It works real good bu we could live without it.

I just never think to use it.We have a stainless steel dutch oven that we do most the slow cooking in.

Just now, ckf said:

I just never think to use it.We have a stainless steel dutch oven that we do most the slow cooking in.

I do love the fact we can cook a pot roast to the point it falls apart and the veggy's are great in about and hour. That's been my favorite so far.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

I do love the fact we can cook a pot roast to the point it falls apart and the veggy's are great in about and hour. That's been my favorite so far.

We need to try doing some of that type of stuff.

50 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

We make chicken noodle soup in ours. Pretty good stuff. Made a few beef roast as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I was thinking a sirloin on the grill but it’s -2 and going down,,,,,,

Probably have chili that I Froze last week  

Ok, I was gonna skip the family/ cousins/ outlaws etc gathering tonight but went anyway, potatoes, prime, pies, whores drawers.( or however that’s pronounced) etc....

good fun watching the kiddies running around and fun with the few fam i trust. 

fuck Walz the Governor/ dictator wannabe. 🖕 

• Like 1