Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Advertising Member
On 9/30/2019 at 2:47 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yellow mustard is fucking disgusting.  It belongs on nothing

Who said anything about "yellow mustard" ??

Mine is Gold.

:bc: 

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 10:13 PM, Zambroski said:

Fries and/or baked beans are a good addition with the slaw too!  But indeed, slaw first.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:20 AM, steve from amherst said:

x2

Slaw goes ON the sandwich 

51 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Who said anything about "yellow mustard" ??

Mine is Gold.

:bc: 

-p8UF-.gif_cf.gif.359a12cd8cf94f27d6527e571d879ccc.gif

• 4 weeks later...

wife went to North Conway with a friend this morning so I busted my ass in the yard this morning and got the sled and trailer ready to sell this afternoon so just cooked myself up some Italian sausage with onions and orange pepper.  Delish.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Breakfast for supper tonight.  I'm going to make my version of a breakfast hash. 

Chopped bacon, eggs, pepperjack cheese, hashbrowns, and rough chopped onions all mixed together.  

And a huge glass of milk.  

:puke:  

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Breakfast for supper tonight.  I'm going to make my version of a breakfast hash. 

Chopped bacon, eggs, pepperjack cheese, hashbrowns, and rough chopped onions all mixed together.  

You need some chopped green pepper in there.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

We buy the breakfast hash at Costco. Pour out of the bag how much you want and scramble eggs into the skillet and done. It's got bacon,hash browns,onions and peppers in it. We have a can of corned beef in the cupboard( have to check exp date) and make corned beef hash

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just got home from I dont even know how many lawns and fall cleanups I did today..I'm beat and heating up some left over pizza and having a Mic Ultra..Maybe sip on some Bourbon later..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ghoulash and a salad..some sourdough bread as well. 

Man!! I haven't had that since I was a kid! Elbow noodle meat sauce dish right??

I gotta make that for my kids..thanks for the meal idea Jim!:bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man!! I haven't had that since I was a kid! Elbow noodle meat sauce dish right??

I gotta make that for my kids..thanks for the meal idea Jim!:bc:

Yessir...some stewed tomatoes, ground beef, elbow macaroni, onion...maybe some green pepper..easy to make and pretty damn tasty.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wife went to North Conway with a friend this morning so I busted my ass in the yard this morning and got the sled and trailer ready to sell this afternoon so just cooked myself up some Italian sausage with onions and orange pepper.  Delish.  

You done riding?