Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Chicken thighs, pasta shells in a creamy garlic sauce and a salad. Chocolate chip muffin for dessert before dinner because it was warm and smelled too good.

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Looking like Jimmy John's on the way to our first volleyball match of the season.  I sure as hell hope the school we're headed to has A/C in the gym!!

Our first game was cancelled due to the heat.  Was supposed to be right now.  Really wanted to watch!

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Our first game was cancelled due to the heat.  Was supposed to be right now.  Really wanted to watch!

The fact it hasn’t been cancelled has me thinking the school has A/C. But it’s a super small school (down by Winona … Lewiston) so I don’t know. Hopefully it’s not like another small school around here - they used barn fans a few years ago 🤣

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The fact it hasn’t been cancelled has me thinking the school has A/C. But it’s a super small school (down by Winona … Lewiston) so I don’t know. Hopefully it’s not like another small school around here - they used barn fans a few years ago 🤣

I asked the wife if she remembered having a.c (she graduated at Lewiston Altura) but she said that was a long time ago lol.

• Haha 1

Venison from a deer I harvested last season, fiddle heads picked by a family member and potato salad all from Maine. I know “Snake” will appreciate this lol!! 

IMG_2678.jpeg

• Like 9

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nice and cool here, 68*, it's been about 5 months since I've made pasta 🍝, so saute'n up some shrooms, sweet sausage, and zucchini, some penne pasta and Canale's sauce, and a few slices of Columbus Bakery bread

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I asked the wife if she remembered having a.c (she graduated at Lewiston Altura) but she said that was a long time ago lol.

FWIW - no A/C last night .. the place was a sweat box!! LOL  The poor girls ended up playing a 5-set match and were completely gassed afterwards.

Tonight it's a cruise in the pontoon across to Pepin and a meal at Harbor View.  The local guys here know what that is, but for those who don't ... this is what they have on the menu this week:image.thumb.png.779dfe59f043c892ec3bb4abb610c85a.png

• Like 5