Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Enchiladas this time, it’s too easy to take the boat over for happy hour and get go food.

Had to do the same, albeit nachos and a burrito at Lagos Tacos in Excelsior 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Had to do the same, albeit nachos and a burrito at Lagos Tacos in Excelsior 

I’m lazy, I’m need to get to dock 77 or earnies for dinner, Zorbas is too close👍

Just got home from running in to town for an ice cream cone. Unfortunately they don't have soft serve so I got mint chocolate chip. Sacrifices in life :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

two Pizza's tonight, neither me or the Wife felt like cooking . 

One Sicilian and One Chicken Pesto both are awesome 6BB03799-FD92-4EFB-A86D-F66A256331FA.thumb.jpeg.d9d58a44e6cd047c927fd2992b39a93f.jpeg

My son picked me up a meat lovers pizza in Thunder Bay yesterday. Place is called Eat-Local-Pizza where ALL ingredients used are produced locally. Sounds good right??? Apparently nobody local makes any fucking SAUCE!!!!! A no sauce fucking pizza ughhhh. But I ate it because like they say, a pizza is like a blowjob,,,they're all good just some are better than others.

Chicken here tonight as well, as in a whole roasted chicken with baked potatoes, broccoli and corn. 

• Like 7

On 7/31/2022 at 7:08 PM, HSR said:

Super jealous!! I'd eat lobster every night if I was you:bc:

Usually wait till they are 5 bucks and buy a dozen steam and clean them, eat lobster rolls, lobster pie etc till we had our fill and freeze the rest.

Usually have steamed clams with them.

• Like 1