Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Had nothing planned for lunch today, so I made a quick sandwich bread this am and pulled out some leftover shabu shabu meat and made a quick cheese steak.

tw1xpz7.jpg

YQJ5qdE.jpg

Thanks to meetings interrupting my folding/forming time I over fermented the bread a bit which made it "fun" to deal with, but the end result was still yummy.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Had nothing planned for lunch today, so I made a quick sandwich bread this am and pulled out some leftover shabu shabu meat and made a quick cheese steak.

tw1xpz7.jpg

YQJ5qdE.jpg

Thanks to meetings interrupting my folding/forming time I over fermented the bread a bit which made it "fun" to deal with, but the end result was still yummy.

Pringles from the master chef!

:lol:

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am a hack, Badger claims he is the master.

You talk shit all day about a certain persons food choices and then you put pringles on your plate.

That has to be the best self ownage I've ever seen!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You talk shit all day about a certain persons food choices and then you put pringles on your plate.

How does the sandwich look? Looks good to me:thumbsup: Fresh homemade bread 🥖 :bc:

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dude he claimed it was the #1 restaurant in the state.  Also claims he is a master chef.  I admit I am a hack, but I am definitely orders of magnitude better than the self proclaimed expert.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Dude he claimed it was the #1 restaurant in the state.  Also claims he is a master chef.  I admit I am a hack, but I am definitely orders of magnitude better than the self proclaimed expert.

Like I said earlier, I don't think it would matter what he says. You'd shit on it.

:bc:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

I think he was talking about you and your excellent job of plating Pringle chips. https://www.travelwisconsin.com/article/supper-clubs/10-winning-wisconsin-supper-clubs-with-devoted-diners