Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Mrs. tried a new recipe…white chicken enchiladas…pretty damn good.

Interesting!

Well was going to make steak tacos with some leftover tri-tip, but my daughter scarfed down most of it before she went to work, so ran to the meat market and got some chicken breasts to make chix tacos and my power just went off.. FML 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well was going to make steak tacos with some leftover tri-tip, but my daughter scarfed down most of it before she went to work, so ran to the meat market and got some chicken breasts to make chix tacos and my power just went off.. FML 

That's why you need propane and propane accessories>In my best Hank Hill voice

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's why you need propane and propane accessories>In my best Hank Hill voice

Oh I have plenty of propane, and can cook on the weber kettle without worry. Just wanted to have a chill night and cook on the stove..Mowed 27 lawns in 6 hours today and did a brush clean up job to boot. I'm shot and just wanted an easy night, so that might turn into going out to dinner if the powah don't come on soon

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Too many fuckers charging electric cars at the same time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

Too many fuckers charging electric cars at the same time!

Ehh, not around here, something failed or someone might have taken down a pole.. National Greed, I mean Grid is intop of it, they texted me..

Some grass fed beef polish sausage I bought at Costco…put ‘em in a bun with kraut and mustard…not too bad.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

Love having kids who just want to share what we order.

Doz raw oysters

Grilled Octopus

Chesapeake bay crab cake stuffed flounder

Rockfish piccata

Whole fried red snapper

Was a killer meal....just wish they had better beer selections.  Hard to believe how backwoods and uneducated most of Virginia is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Love having kids who just want to share what we order.

Doz raw oysters

Grilled Octopus

Chesapeake bay crab cake stuffed flounder

Rockfish piccata

Whole fried red snapper

Was a killer meal....just wish they had better beer selections.  Hard to believe how backwoods and uneducated most of Virginia is.

What are you, an aristocrat?

Cooked a whole chicken in the oven with stuffing and carrots and some mashed taters and salad. Burp.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

And weighs 400lbs +

:lol:

You can eat great food and not get fat.  My diet is extreme, but all of my over weight friends if they would adopt it would resolve their weight concern.  It's super simple to define as well.  I don't eat the same meal twice in a month.  Variety is the spice of life and keeps you from having an excess of any one thing.  BMI is 23 without exercise, although in the winter it usually drops to 22.

To be fair, my 13 year old wanted the oysters and octopus and didn't care about the rest.  My 11 year old ask for the fried red snapper and some cole slaw to go with it.  The rest they let my wife and I pick.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You can eat great food and not get fat.  My diet is extreme, but all of my over weight friends if they would adopt it would resolve their weight concern.  It's super simple to define as well.  I don't eat the same meal twice in a month.  Variety is the spice of life and keeps you from having an excess of any one thing.  BMI is 23 without exercise, although in the winter it usually drops to 22.

If you wouldn't have mentioned bmi I might have believed you.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753