Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

Burgers and dogs on the grill tonight. Also have a BLT pasta salad, corn on the cob, and cottage cheese on the menu :bc:

Grilled pork loin,blt pasta salad as well and rice

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think we're doing some burgers on the grill with some sun dried tomato pasta salad I picked up today at Meijer....not really hungry yet with the heat so enjoying some High Life as an appetizer. :bc:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think we're doing some burgers on the grill with some sun dried tomato pasta salad I picked up today at Meijer....not really hungry yet with the heat so enjoying some High Life as an appetizer. :bc:

Some steakhouse tips and scallops .  Got some greek pasta salad to go with it !   :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Some steakhouse tips and scallops .  Got some greek pasta salad to go with it !   :bc:

Hell yeah Ron....I almost went with the Greek pasta  salad well.....good stuffings! :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

I do my black-jack burgers like this but I just use salsa sauce instead of chili sauce and bell peppers..but whatever.

What You'll Need:
  • 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
  • 1 envelope (from a 2.4-ounce box) dry onion soup mix
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup chili sauce
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 8 slices pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
  1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.

2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.

3. Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning them halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.

Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Black-Jack-Burgers#SGcGh07tK1Iz7JuU.99

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That sounds good Cappy! :bc:

Oh it is..easy and good!

Sometimes I add other things like a-1 sauce..garlic salt..i even used rum instead of water before..never tried putting jd in it though..lol.

Tonight we had tube Italian sausage ..with the two that are left I'll cut them up and put them in ravioli(instead of burger) along with some pepperoni that needs to be eaten up...melt a bunch of mozzarella cheese to put on top..good!

actually i just put the shredded mozz on top when it's all done and mike it till its melted.

Yeah...if you have a day or two leftover hot dogs or chicken..don't be afraid to cut them up and toss them in also! 

great way to get rid of leftovers..I have even thrown corn and peas in..lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

Chicken Breast grilled with Chili Pepper Soy Ginger Sauce, steamed Green Beans, Orange Peppers and Onion and buttered Pumpernickel Bread.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Post bike ride clean the fridge nite.  Bacon, eggs, toast, a slice of hop pepper cheese, half a banana, and milk.  Only have some of the cheese left, but the first new Kwik Trip opened up yesterday, so we can get most of that stuff pretty cheap!

• Like 1