Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

The sauce I make sticks to the pasta and your ribs lol with no water in the bottom of the plate. Oil in the bottom of the pot,saute the mushrooms (I spice with salt,pepper and oregano). I use a processor to puree 4 zuccini and add to the pot. Then a red,yellow and orange peppers also pureed and added one at a time and let meld in for a few minutes each. Then a can of crushed tomatoes and let simmer for a bit then I put in a big jar (or 2 small) of my favourite sgetti sauce.now the piece de resistance lol.i slice boneless skinless chicken breasts,dip in egg,coat in bread crumbs (salt,pepper,oregano) and fry.l put some sauce in a roasting pan,layer the breasts,add more sauce and breasts and top with the rest of the sauce. Bake for a couple hours (300) then scoop out and put on top of linguini. If I don't do chicken I use ground beef (browned) and added to the sauce.sounds a little tedious but not really a lot of trouble. Bon appetite

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Buddy of mine gave a a mess of Bluegill filets so I seasoned them up with black pepper, old bay, fresh lemon juice and put them in foil with some chunks of better and sliced red onion and sealed them up and on the grill for a few minutes.....a few squeezes of lemon juice when I pulled them and goddamn were they delicious! :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Buddy of mine gave a a mess of Bluegill filets so I seasoned them up with black pepper, old bay, fresh lemon juice and put them in foil with some chunks of better and sliced red onion and sealed them up and on the grill for a few minutes.....a few squeezes of lemon juice when I pulled them and goddamn were they delicious! :bc:

Sounds good. Have you tried smoking a rack of ribs on your kettle yet?

Just now, ckf said:

Sounds good. Have you tried smoking a rack of ribs on your kettle yet?

I knew that question was coming and no I haven't.....dammit!:fool:

Just now, dz246 said:

:sad: 

I know right....I was at Meijer this morning and they had a good selection of Spares and Baby Backs....is that Kingsford Hickory Charcoal any good?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I knew that question was coming and no I haven't.....dammit!:fool:

You have a great tool, time to put it to good use Jim. Summer is going to be over before you know it. I was just telling the old lady today that we would have peak foliage around here in 2 months.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know right....I was at Meijer this morning and they had a good selection of Spares and Baby Backs....is that Kingsford Hickory Charcoal any good?

Never tried it. I just use the Kingsford original with Apple or Cherry chunks.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You have a great tool, time to put it to good use Jim. Summer is going to be over before you know it. I was just telling the old lady today that we would have peak foliage around here in 2 months.

I know and I looked at the kettle the other day when I was getting something out the shed....I will do some ribs on that bad boy before the end of summer! :bc:

• Like 1

New York Strip, Mashed Potatoes with Green Onions, Asparagus, Sliced fresh Tomatoe and a High Life. :bc:

Almost forgot...slice of Grand Traverse Pie Company Blueberry for dessert.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2016 at 8:26 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck that hickory Kingsford, use regular charcoal and use wood chips

• Like 1