Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Wife and daughter are out shopping so I'm sitting here with a can of pringles (BBQ flavor), some left over cold chili and a couple of left over craft summer ales.  Now, I know what you're all thinking..."why can't I have that?" :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Aaahhhh....Western Omelette. :bc:

There is a joint here that does a Country Omelette....they stuff the thing with hash browns and sausage and then smother it in sausage gravy......fuck.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wife and daughter are out shopping so I'm sitting here with a can of pringles (BBQ flavor), some left over cold chili and a couple of left over craft summer ales.  Now, I know what you're all thinking..."why can't I have that?" :lol:

The old lady picked up the ingredients to make a batch of chili when she was out earlier today.  I'm looking forward to it :bc:  

I'm also looking forward to some homemade corn chowder .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The old lady picked up the ingredients to make a batch of chili when she was out earlier today.  I'm looking forward to it :bc:  

I'm also looking forward to some homemade corn chowder .

In the next couple of weekends, me and a buddy are going to cube up some left over walleye and batter then fry them.  Then, make a batch of corn chowder and drop them in.  That just screams get drunk, get fat...and get some nice throwing rocks!  :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In the next couple of weekends, me and a buddy are going to cube up some left over walleye and batter then fry them.  Then, make a batch of corn chowder and drop them in.  That just screams get drunk, get fat...and get some nice throwing rocks!  :lol:

Gotta love fall for just that reason :bc: