Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was going to do a steak on the kettle but the wind picked up quite a bit, making a pizza, sausage, mushroom, onion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

chicken kabob salad,    takeout from the greek joint downtown

How are the restaurants holding up down there?  Everything here in town is closed now.  Not enough take out business to be worth it  

The last of the smoked turkey. Made a samich on home made bread. Hard to find yeast. Found some this morning. Baking products are now the new shelves that are being cleared out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ckf said:

How are the restaurants holding up down there?  Everything here in town is closed now.  Not enough take out business to be worth it  

some are doing OK others nothing. we have seen some shut down.  the place i went to does a ton of take out normally so they seem to be doing OK.  where i work we are down to 2 places,  maybe 1 as i haven't been to the other this week.  

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

We had breakfast for dinner. Pancakes and bacon with pure VT maple syrup.

God damn that sounds good as hell!  I love breakfast for dinner.  It tastes better than breakfast for breakfast...not sure why.

• Like 3

Usual Friday, I did a Philly cheese steak pizza and my daughter just did a cheese with some fresh basil. She wasn't happy with is so I wasn't allowed to take a picture..lol

IMG_20200403_200327305.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Usual Friday, I did a Philly cheese steak pizza and my daughter just did a cheese with some fresh basil. She wasn't happy with is so I wasn't allowed to take a picture..lol

IMG_20200403_200327305.jpg

Damn that pizza looks good! 

• Thanks 1